Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which type of profile picture is worse?

Which profile pic is worse?

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Something like this:

This:
F0hKBjX

Or something else entirely

No AVI is a failo unless you're a long time user with lots of post that's never used a AVI like @based_meme

No AVI is a failo unless you're a long time user with lots of post that's never used a AVI like @based_meme
:smonk:

I never believed in using avis anyway. What should matter is what you post, not how cool, pretty or nice looking your avi is. But the halo effect is too strong, even amongst some of us "black pilled" incels who've experienced lookism discrimination for all or most of our lives. I always remind myself of our natural lookism bias and actively try to fight it.

anyone with anime foid avi is a manchild soyboy

Anime pfp = fakecel

Real foid AVIs. There's somebody here that has an animated one that looks like boxxy and I just figured the mods changed the rules or something. Not too long before we start seeing bleached foid buttholes.

Having no avi is either based or faggot trait, depending on the post count.

Anime avi's because behind an anime avatar is typically either a fat soyboy or an average looking normie

Yeah, no pfp means you're a greycel noob.

Users with foid anime avis just want to get simped on by low iq incels in here

@foofuufou foid worship avi?

i don't want to be personally remembered and that's why i'm using no avi and browsing anonymous boards.