Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which type of foid is more likely to give sub8s a chance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
In the west it is over if you are an incel. But if you were to put some money together to travel one last time before roping, one last effort at any hole, which country would you travel to?

Wanted to add a poll but mobile is retarded.
Mexican foids
African black foids
Curry foids
or Rice foids

Foids that are trying to look good on social media "look how nice I am. I'm giving this low life man a chance at love" (may only last a few minutes or however long it takes to make the post on social media)
Wanted to add a poll but mobile is retarded.
Mexican foids
African black foids
Curry foids
or Rice foids
For mobile the poll option is below the body. It's hard to explain but if you look you will find it. Not that hard

Foids that are trying to look good on social media "look how nice I am. I'm giving this low life man a chance at love" (may only last a few minutes or however long it takes to make the post on social media)

For mobile the poll option is below the body. It's hard to explain but if you look you will find it. Not that hard
Im aware, non in edit feature though

If you want women you have to convince them there is something you can convince them you can give them. The easiest way would likely to go to some 3rd world shithole and try persuade them into believing you can get them a visa or some shit. If you're really going to hang (and don't want to drop cash on a hooker) hit up some African foids or maybe Chinese foids (might be more difficult though).

None of them. They all crave white chad cock and anything else is cope. Even Chadlites have to betabuxx now.

This is why sub8 is LAW

Doesn't matter what country

Sub 8 white tall guys can get a young educated noodle(who earn their own keep) easily in EA tbh...not jus someone who is purely using u for ur whiteness but actually as a husband prospect. Im not advocating anything, just what I have observed personally...

Probably EA

Are you paying for the sex?