Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Which type of foid has your most brutal rejection come from?

Which foid rejected you the most brutally?

• Total voters
Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
To be clear, I don’t mean that a rejection would be more brutal when it comes from an uglier foid simply because she’s ugly and it means that not even ugly foids want you. I mean specifically which tier of foid was the rudest when rejecting you? You can choose your single most brutal rejection or on average if you want.

Both of my most brutal rejections came from the ugliest of foids.

Never been rejected because I never asked a foid out

Why call yourself an incel when you’ve never even tried?
One of the biggest questions asked on this forum and one that could apply to a good portion.

Why call yourself an incel when you’ve never even tried?
Because I always knew that I had no chance, just by how people were avoiding me especially women

Because I always knew that I had no chance, just by how people were avoiding me especially women

View attachment 1290453
There’s a big difference between truecels and failed normies. It’s retarded bluepill advice, but it applies here, you really need to get out there and make an effort before determining that it’s over.

Foids showing no interest means that you aren’t a Chad, but unless you actually try and fail you can’t say it’s over.

Go out there and get rejected, and judging by the brutality of the rejection you can determine whether or not you’re truecel tier.

Never asked any girl out

It wasn't a straight up rejection but the most brutal insult came from this HTB black girl.

My most brutal rejection came from a Becky tho

What's with all the boon hate?

There are some attractive boons
Sheboons tend to be so ugly even their own men would rather go for 1/10 obese white foids. Sheboons are so bad that getting anything that isn’t a sheboon is the biggest accomplishment to blacks.

There are always some exceptions, of course.

To be clear, I don’t mean that a rejection would be more brutal when it comes from an uglier foid simply because she’s ugly and it means that not even ugly foids want you. I mean specifically which tier of foid was the rudest when rejecting you? You can choose your single most brutal rejection or on average if you want.

The fourth option was supposed to be a joke by the way, wtf do you guys mean you’ve never asked out a foid? Fucking 27% of you didn’t even try before giving up Fakecels.is jfl

I'm an oldcel who has been in the incelsphere for 15 years. I must have been rejected ( irl) roughly 300-400 times. The worst ones were from beow average/ugly girls. I think you'll find that to be a pattern frankly

She was an average foid and she rejected me like a complete cunt

Convert

It's not a mate rejection but btw

Below average / ugly, I remember a fucking Bolivian gnome who said to her classmates pointing at me:

"He is ugly" and everyone turned to see me

I was just minded my business washing my hands in a faucet

Like wtf, did you look at yourself you piece of negroid homo erectus abomination?

You are the lowest of the lowest in this country and you call a white man ugly? 0 self awareness

Last edited:
None I have never really asked a foid out

I remember one time in HS this lighter complexion niggress posted one of those like for a rate status on fb, so I did. "Her response was ewww 3 lmao". Most niggresses have an extremely inflated ego for being lighter with eurocentric features

An ugly short autist chink (I’m white). It’s over.