Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which type of bullying is worse?

psyop

psyop

Not real life
Straight up being called names and physically beaten up
OR
people pretending to be your friend whilst slyly taking the piss out of you and using you

I always thought of myself as high IQ and self aware but didn’t even know the second one was happening to me and by the time I clocked it was too late. Guess that’s what happens when your home life consists of neglect

If it was up to me I’d choose being a victim to the first one, at least you can actually fight back without being gaslighted and confused

IMG 0869

One is more severe, just learn to keep the two distant but not close.

Why do I think one is worse? There are two outcomes, either you will be seen as the aggressor meaning you will get charged and fired, or they beat the ever living shit out of you for even considering to fight back. So I choose one.

The second type is more sinister, the damage is different (psychological and emotional), and it's longer-lasting in its hurt.

Being physically beaten up is worst IMO, but do not underestimate psychological bullying. It is very close in how damaging it is

Ok so basically
1) Social and physical pain
2) Social pain

People who mess with people who don't have much to lose are not very smart.

The first one is worse because there's physical abuse involved but the second one would be more mentally taxing

Mental bullying is worse than physical bullying

The second one is worse, with the first one I would have a valid reason to fight back