Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which type of bluepiller do you despise the most?

which type of bluepiller angers you the most?

• chads and incels are equally popular after high school bluepillers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
so many types of bluepillers, but i honestly pick either agecucks or the "hitting a wahmenz is so bad you should be killed if you do it but hitting a small nerd is ok" types. i think the latter maybe is a little more ragefuel for me.

The one thats takes action against non cucks. They're the most dangerous and will create a mob mentality.

Most bluepillers have multiples of these characteristics.

I'm stuck between Agecucks and Simps telling men to not hit back.

I hate these two the same.
  • agecucks (eg: JBs (or even age 18-20) are toddlers and if you kiss one you deserve death/torture)
  • simps who think hitting a foid is so bad you deserve death for it

I'm stuck between Agecucks and Simps telling men to not hit back.
I hate these two the same.
  • agecucks (eg: JBs (or even age 18-20) are toddlers and if you kiss one you deserve death/torture)
  • simps who think hitting a foid is so bad you deserve death for it
same, can't decide which one is worse. i can't stand either one. guys online who try to talk about "murdering and torturing" jb fuckers are some of the biggest soyboy cucks i've seen.

Agecucks.
They never have arguments. All they do is shout "disgusting" "creepy" etc

Agecucks are the most odious feminist gynocentric cucks of them all.

Liberal progressives and feminists

Yeah they’re annoying
They're more than just annoying. They are winning. They will not stop until they destroy everything good and holy about human life.

Anyone who wants to protect the institution of monogamous marriage, role of parenthood and the institution of family should pick up a weapon(or pen) at this point. Or else they will annhilate our world and replace it with a dystopia

They're more than just annoying. They are winning. They will not stop until they destroy everything good and holy about human life.

Anyone who wants to protect the institution of monogamous marriage, role of parenthood and the institution of family should pick up a weapon(or pen) at this point. Or else they will annhilate our world and replace it with a dystopia
It’ll get worse later on

It’ll get worse later on
I don't know how long will it take for sub7 men to see they are living in a skewed system and a better option already existed long ago. When male feminists realize their loss a revolution may follow

Foid orbiters is worst, they are the reason of hypergamy.

I don't know how long will it take for sub7 men to see they are living in a skewed system and a better option already existed long ago. When male feminists realize their loss a revolution may follow
A revolution prolly won’t occur. It probably will become worse

A revolution prolly won’t occur. It probably will become worse
Yeah we are looking at 100 more years of rising decadence. I also preduct that western world will start resembling third world. With rich bankers and owners living in closed cities like LA while the rest of poor slave population is driven away into poor pockets. Manipulated into fighting endless race and gender wars with each other.

Last edited:
Yeah we are looking at 100 more years of rising decadence. I also preduct that western world will start resembling third world. With rich bankers and owners living in closed cities like LA while the rest of poor slave population is driven away into poor pockets. Manipulated into fighting endless race and gender wars with each other.
The Arab world probably is gonna become secular

The Arab world probably is gonna become secular
Probably yeah. I was gonna make a thread about it. The non-western world will most likely shift too

Probably yeah. I was gonna make a thread about it. The non-western world will probably shift too
And then religion will be gone. Which means degeneracy will skyrocket

lets analyse everyone:
-dating preferance: hipocrite, but at least not completly wrong, foids have naturally more smv
-looks dont matter: absolutely retardation, every one that utters that should be shoot on the spot
-chads and incel are equally popular after school: might be the case in 0.1 percent of cases, more a cope then a bluepill (retarded tho)
-agecucks: these are people that care what others think of them, so they assume everyone does, yet they wish they could have a much younger foid
-virgin but not incel: the worst of all, not only they are bluepillers anc copers, yet they attack and annoy us where ever they can. most pathic human beings on this planet
-you are not entitled to sex: I AM

lets analyse everyone:
-dating preferance: hipocrite, but at least not completly wrong, foids have naturally more smv
-looks dont matter: absolutely retardation, every one that utters that should be shoot on the spot
-chads and incel are equally popular after school: might be the case in 0.1 percent of cases, more a cope then a bluepill (retarded tho)
-agecucks: these are people that care what others think of them, so they assume everyone does, yet they wish they could have a much younger foid
-virgin but not incel: the worst of all, not only they are bluepillers anc copers, yet they attack and annoy us where ever they can. most pathic human beings on this planet
-you are not entitled to sex: I AM
What about those simps who say “never hit foids”?

What about those simps who say “never hit foids”?
fogot one ops. they will see that i can be justifieyed to hit a foid, let them be cucked and see if they can contain their anger :feelsYall:

fogot one ops. they will see that i can be justifieyed to hit a foid, let them be cucked and see if they can contain their anger :feelsYall:
Usually when a man hits a small man people shrug but he hits a tall foid people act like as if he murdered toddlers

Simps who don't like woman beating even if it's in self defense. Also a suggestion to include "Your bullies will end up as losers while you'll become successful" as an option.

Simps who don't like woman beating even if it's in self defense. Also a suggestion to include "Your bullies will end up as losers while you'll become successful" as an option.
Should’ve added that as an option

The ones that think people should get killed for hitting foids. They are the worst of the worst

Sub 5 proclaimed blackpilled incel forum members that still trying to ascend are the worst kind of delusional bluepillers.

all one and the same to me i hate them all equally as much

watching a simp getting mauled by dogs would make my day.

The ones that think people should get killed for hitting foids. They are the worst of the worst
yeah those guys are the biggest fags ever. most of them would get destroyed in a fight with a foid beater

I wish I can choose all of these.