Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which trait matters most?

Which trait matters most?

• Face

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Height

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Build

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All three

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
mrrodriguez44

mrrodriguez44

TedPilled
★★★
Prb been done a million times, this is mainly for newcels

Everything matters. JFL at face copers thinking a 5’4 framelet with giga chad face could slay

It's 2020. You need all three

Height matters, and it’s the only thing that matters: change my mind.

A 6’6 lanklet curry with a subhuman face is still incel. I knew a guy like this in high school and women all found him repulsive

It is with money. ugly face can, at last resort, be changed with surgery. height cannot

Everything matters. JFL at face copers thinking a 5’4 framelet with giga chad face could slay
I know someone who is this and he had a long term relationship with an 8/10 foid. She left him and got with a taller guy after about 4 years, but she was faithful the entire time she was with him afaik.

The thing is. You can have perfect face and frame, but if you’re 5’2”, it’s over and beats out your otherwise good traits. Someone who is 6’2”+ and at least a normie, even if they’re non-NT, has a high SMV.
I know someone who is this and he had a long term relationship with an 8/10 foid. She left him and got with a taller guy after about 4 years, but she was faithful the entire time she was with him afaik.
Proves that height > everything else and hypergamy has no limit.

All of those matter, and then some. Race, and especially being neurotypical. There's no one defining trait; you're incel if you've been fucked by nature in several distinct ways. Only the truly ugliest of uggo cels can claim it's one thing, probably, in which case it's face.

Face, as well as race, matter a lot. Being taller is definitely very helpful but if you have an ugly face you run into some problems. I don't see build mattering too much unless youre fat or a framelet. In the end though you need the right combination of all 3 to have chad status

Face. A chadface 5ft7 manlet like Kem Cetinay would do better than a tallfag average guy.

KemCetinayThisMorning0710.jpg

All three are important, but your face is the main feature that defines you. People usually remember others from their face, and If your face is shit, then nobody will even look at you.

A 6’6 lanklet curry with a subhuman face is still incel. I knew a guy like this in high school and women all found him repulsive
This is true. I’m 6’2 and I’ve still been spurned, just proves you need all three or at least looks and height just to even scrape by

It's also important te have a 6'5 personality with a chiseled face.

Face >=height > frame

The one that matters most is the one you're worse at.
You're only as attractive as your least attractive feature because foids are entitled to everything.

But I voted for face because that's what you fall in love with (or at least whatever foids feel analogous to love).

The EYES. Literally, its first of all the hardest trait to get right and also is the first thing you recognize in someones face.