Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which time would you have preferred to live in?

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
Me personally I would say the cowboy era in the 1800’s I think it would have been way better than what it’s like nowadays

During the time of king Solomon to see his fabled Solomonic magic.

Any reason?
It's the time period that I'm most familiar with, plus I wouldn't wanna live in the 20th century where I would be discriminated against.

i would have liked to have lived in

NEVER. I WISH I NEVER EXISTED.

This world is cruel, cold, and uncaring, and I don't think I would have ever had a better time at any other point in history. :dafuckfeels:

caveman times

Me personally I would say the cowboy era in the 1800’s I think it would have been way better than what it’s like nowadays

Early modern period (17th century to early 19th), before the wicked industrial revolution started to do away with honest work and comfy village life. Sometimes I even LARP as an old fashioned farmer by putting on a traditional linen tunic and mowing with a scythe.

Tribal days when humans had a purpose in life like hunting animals and fighting other tribes instead of today where being a manwhore is acceptable and sacrificing your self pride to a woman you find attractive and she rejects you leaving you suicidal

Now, but in a Chad's body.