Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which superpower would you choose? and why?

Which one?

• Immortality

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Supernatural strength/durability

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Supernatural intelligence

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Super speed

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Magic

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Telepathy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shapeshifting

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Magnetism

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • INDIA SUPERPOWER2020 ftw (Invisibility)

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Telekinesis

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Was ldaring a lot so I decided to make an odd topic to ask which superpower would you rather have (in case of law breaking physics for super speed/strength, just assume it can be done in real life). I'd personally choose to be either immortal or supernaturally intelligent, the former because it would be the ultimate troll button at everything life throws at me and the latter because with intelligence you could discover by yourself how to make more superpowers which is pretty neat tbh.

BC279A37 9001 4982 94B7 CB4BCB77C66D

"give me money"
"give me suck suck"
"bend over and let me stick it in"
"go hit that person in the head and fight with them"
everything and anything

Necromancy. Imagine how many dead niggas there are. Literally hundreds of thousands beneath us right now. Just revive them and take over the world then have sex with foids in your conquered undead territory.

Or have sex with a foid you necromancied

I wanna be high iq

also who the fuck would pick magnetism?

“Yo check this out I can get stuck to the fridge bruh”

Necromancy. Imagine how many dead niggas there are. Literally hundreds of thousands beneath us right now. Just revive them and take over the world then have sex with foids in your conquered undead territory.

Or have sex with a foid you necromancied
That kinda counts like dark magic but I agree

why not have being good looking as a superpower?
beats them all, having sex with prime jbs all day

why not have being good looking as a superpower?
beats them all, having sex with prime jbs all day
Shapeshifting brudah it's way more useful

Supernatural intelligence, obviously. I know find the solution to most problems single-handedly, even inceldom.

Shapeshifting, jus transform into Chad.
and also bcos Mystique:feelsohh:
D6e992d5af8f8a446cb1704aef80ef83

That kinda counts like dark magic but I agree
ok if that doesnt work for u then I would pick shapeshifting so I can be a chad to fuck babes then also transform into like bernie sanders or a cute foid and steal 505t0400403023049329493903499 moneys from cucks

shapeshifting since being chad is a superpower

but super speed would be cool too

shapeshifting since its over powered as fuck. You can just shapeshift your body into being able to be smarter (shape shift your brain to be better), stronger (become something with a lot of muscle or be huge), you can breathe underwater (transform into a fish), hide better/be practically invisible (shapeshift a disguise), fly (shapeshift into a bird) and you can looks fraud by shape shifting into a Chad.

Anyone that will make me a chad

The superpower to kill myself fast and painless

magic so i could destroy the world and make people suffer who deserve it

Omnipotence is what I want

In order of preference.

Magic
Super speed
Telekinesis

Immortality tbh, I could ldar for all of the eternity

Magic is the obvious choice, it's so vague that it implies that you can use it to have all the other superpowers.

Was ldaring a lot so I decided to make an odd topic to ask which superpower would you rather have (in case of law breaking physics for super speed/strength, just assume it can be done in real life). I'd personally choose to be either immortal or supernaturally intelligent, the former because it would be the ultimate troll button at everything life throws at me and the latter because with intelligence you could discover by yourself how to make more superpowers which is pretty neat tbh.
Magic cause could use it to get other powers probably with grinding enough years or maybe decades effort. If that not allowed would do shape shift to Chad hood

I would go for the ability to drive.

Also lol at nobody goes for super strength.

shapeshifting since being chad is a superpower

but super speed would be cool too
You can shapeshift into a jet fighter if you want super speed with shapeshifting

I reckon magic can do anything so I'll pick that.

There's a lot to unpack here. :soy:

Really though, there are a lot of great options. Ultimately, I chose Magic, as you can alter reality.

Shapeshifting would be second, as you could get in anywhere, but you'd have to be a great actor as well for it to be convincing. With shapeshifting, would you inherit their mannerisms too?

Telepathy would be straight up suicide fuel, as it'd be a nuclear level blackpill, but you can't do anything about it.

Intelligence would be nice, but it's ultimately a cope, as you'd have to be able to take action, and I'd probably end up roping anyways.

Immortality would be similar to intelligence, except you couldn't rope. Would you keep your same body as now? People don't understand that as you age, the amount of negative experiences outweigh the positive experience. This is an underrated reason why old people are so cranky. Not only are their bodies decaying, but their growing cynicism and accumulated mental baggage takes a toll on their bodies too. The oldest man alive was a 120 year old man in India. The interviewers asked him if he could have one wish, what would it be? He said "to die".

As Master Yoda said,
Death+1.gif

magic to do what craft some stuff?

Magic if it's death magick, like being able to drain the life force from Chad

Otherwise telepathy, so I can make a jb suck my cock and such. Or superspeed, so I can pick up a foid, run away really fast to a remote area and fuck her gently

Magic.
I'd walk into a nightclub and grope a bunch of foids and scream shit at chads, then when they all come at me I'll throw fireballs at them.

Magic seems like an OP answer because there are defined limits, which means you can use it to give yourself all the other superpowers on the list.

• Immortality
This might be wonderful, but I would have to worry on being able to sustain myself forever. Will also have to worry of never getting in trouble because life in prison will be eternity.
  • Supernatural strength/durability
This might be perfect for me as well as I can't tolerate any form of pain. The issue here though is I might need pain to know I need to seek help. If I can't feel pain, I might die because I did not know I was fatally injured.
  • Supernatural intelligence
I do not want to be M.O.D.O.K
  • Super speed
Super speed without super durability or strength sounds like a horrible one. If I'm having fun running around and I run into a vehicle by accident?
  • Magic
What kind of magic?
  • Telepathy
This might be amazing, only if I can read girl minds to see which one I can get with. Think about it. You might hear from a girl's mind that is maybe a 5/10 that might give you a chance and then now that you can read her mind, you can always keep her happy with you.
The downside of course is hearing the thoughts of a lot of girls, and guys, that are judging and looking down at you anytime you're out and reading their minds. That can be suicidefuel.
  • Shapeshifting
This might be the perfect one. Turn into the looks of what I want? Could then get almost any girl I want. I say almost because I got no money, but with looks, I might be able to become a model or something. I don't know.
I'm not sure what a negative to this would be.
  • Magnetism
This one would suck. Can't see any positives.
  • INDIA SUPERPOWER2020 ftw (Invisibility)
While I can see using this to get into places I'm not supposed to or spy on girls or something, I can't really see much more of a benefit here.
Could be fun for a while as I could just walk around a city and grab, kiss, lick, fuck any girl I see and make them think they're going crazy, or them accusing the closest guy of doing the grabbing or something, but I wouldn't really benefit from this one.
Can't steal while invisible either because the items will be floating in the air and you would be spotted.
Would also assume heat seeking devices will still find you as while you're invisible, your heat would not be. So getting into areas with high security, if they have heat sensors will spot you.
  • Telekinesis
Same as manetism. I really can't see a benefit from this one.

I say between durability, immortality, shapeshifting, maybe magic if I knew what kind of magic you're talking about.

Magic seems like an OP answer because there are defined limits, which means you can use it to give yourself all the other superpowers on the list.
I'd say Dr. Strange lvl should be ok (not the classic from comics that dude's op)

Telekinesis. I'd just fly around and do whatever I wanted. Terrorize foids, brutally mog chads, destroy infrastructure. No one would be able to stop me.

If you don't choose shapeshifting, then you aren't a truecel.

Supernatural int brings all the rest so iwould go with that

Can't believe no one voted for the super powers that I want, super speed and telepathy.

Stop time and go through objects
full

Probably the super strength / durability one. Half of these superpowers would brand me as some kind of freak and I'd be all over the world news. While the power may be good, you know that people will be out to get you and even try to kill you for it.

Magic would be cool, I mean given enough time you can reaearch and develop potions for all the other powers. I mean you will bend reality to your whim.