Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which state is the worst for Incels?

M

malakai

Banned
-
In the US

I’ve heard California as a major one, Florida. Any other takers?

My vote goes to the US. Things that American incels told me about the the foids there shocked me deeply.

My vote goes to the US. Things that American incels told me about the the foids there shocked me deeply.

it's the same in every western country, except that here foids are better at hiding it.

California without a doubt.

Cali

or

south florida if you want to get abused by latinas

California no doubt. The world capital of degeneracy.

Why is California so often named the chad central? Is it the beaches..

California, even if you don’t consider the city of LA, Orange County, etc.

California. I live in NY, which probably isn't as bad.

Just stay the fuark out of Northern Europe for the love of god the US would be a godsend, what you call Chad would be almost sub normie tier here.

the worst STATE for an incel is being alive and sentient.

West Coast because the gender ratio is worse there for men

California because it attracts all the beautiful people together, because of the TV and film industry, and all the wealth centered there.

I'm glad that I don't live in Los Angeles. The idea of seeing beautiful women, day in and out, would be infuriating, since it would be a constant reality check that you have zero chance fucking them.

they say san francisco is the worst place on earth to be male

My online Foid friend is moving from Australia to Cali.

Will she be getting raw dogged ? :(

I have been to many places like cali, florida, NY, melbourne, sydney. I would say Sydney is the worst. Specially if you go near beach area during the summer, it's pure suifuel, 99% of guys there are chads except some ethnics. In the US you will at least find many normies, manlets and looksmatched ethnics in cali. Sydney culture is as degenerate as cali, so it adds more fuel.

anywhere with people

It doesn’t matter. Im universally ugly

california(big cities) go to smaller cities like subburbs and you are fine?

btw any alaskacels?

california, new york. big liberal degenerate states like those.

California. High COL, Chad central, tons of hot girls, and its a liberal cesspool.

California, primarily the South and bay area. Full of Chads and stacies, rampant Hollywood culture, and liberal degeneracy.

your not an incel ur 6 ft 3 black guy with nw1. fakecel and autisticel thats what you are

Nw4 diffuse-thinning 2/10.

Also, if i am "autistic", then that makes me incel too, right?

I would say Cali, but with the massive influx of "el goblino"-tier 5'4'' fence hoppers, being white makes your SMV increase drastically.

Cali for sure. It is where good looking sex havers go to have more degenerate sex with other good looking people.

Nw4 diffuse-thinning 2/10.

Also, if i am "autistic", then that makes me incel too, right?

balding dosent count when ur black. especielly when you in that height. there is no such a thing a guy who is 6 ft+ and incel. no such a thing. if ur incel its not because ur looks. you already admitted to have servel gfs and getting laid once and a while. thats not incel. not being a slayer dosent make you an incel. its not that black and white. a real incel is someone who is below average in looks and cant get any woman whatsoever no matter how hard he try. im 5 ft 7 and bald. you think ur have it bad. u dont

not sure if serious, US and particularly California is filled with ethnics, mexicans and soyboys. Come to Australian beachside suburbs if you want to feel true helplessness.

balding dosent count when ur black. especielly when you in that height. there is no such a thing a guy who is 6 ft+ and incel. no such a thing. if ur incel its not because ur looks. you already admitted to have servel gfs and getting laid once and a while. thats not incel. not being a slayer dosent make you an incel. its not that black and white. a real incel is someone who is below average in looks and cant get any woman whatsoever no matter how hard he try. im 5 ft 7 and bald. you think ur have it bad. u dont

incel means

INvoluntarily
CELebate

Fine. I'm TFL then, whatever makes you happy. Do TFLers have to be virgins too? Also, where in term INCEL is virginity explicitly implied? How about if a man has sex with a woman, then goes to war, gets his limbs blown off and his face torn to shreds. Didn't he become incel?

What about the 19 yos we have here claiming they're incel but don't know if they will get laid at 24? Shouldn't you have to be a virgin on your deathbed to legitimately be able to claim being incel? Someone could say they're incel today and get a gf tomorrow like that Arab guy from this site did - he got a nosejob. So this means he was never incel right?

Do you determine "inceldom" to be a STATE or a permanent condition like skin colour? Anyway, whatever. If you don't like my posts, just block me, no hard feelings.

BTW - several gfs?

False.

incel means

INvoluntarily
CELebate

Fine. I'm TFL then, whatever makes you happy. Do TFLers have to be virgins too? Also, where in term INCEL is virginity explicitly implied? How about if a man has sex with a woman, then goes to war, gets his limbs blown off and his face torn to shreds. Didn't he become incel?

What about the 19 yos we have here claiming they're incel but don't know if they will get laid at 24? Shouldn't you have to be a virgin on your deathbed to legitimately be able to claim being incel? Someone could say they're incel today and get a gf tomorrow like that Arab guy from this site did - he got a nosejob. So this means he was never incel right?

Do you determine "inceldom" to be a STATE or a permanent condition like skin colour? Anyway, whatever. If you don't like my posts, just block me, no hard feelings.
Ki
Lled.

i've never been myself but everything i've heard and seen about Sydney makes it look like the worst place in the world for an incel

By area, SoCal, easily.

Entire state, probably Maryland. It's all densely populated and you're either upper-middle class suburban or lower than gutter trash surrounded by niggers in Baltimore. Tons of ultra-liberal government workers, also.

New York city without a doubt, there are rich successful tyrones and chads everywhere.
And all the woman have good jobs so it's impossible to betabux.

NYC is loaded with hideous ethnic shit, though. Going through there on dating sites is sickening.

Chadlifornia, floricunt and chadyland.