Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which sport is 90% genetics ?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★
I think basketball

Every sport except football and fighting, they're heavily centered around skill.

Maybe tennis and baseball are exceptions too.

idk but my brother was very athletic and he tried playing for the football team and he hated it. i sense theres a lot of tribalism involved, i heard another anon on here say the same because he was curry they wouldnt even give him a chance.

idk but my brother was very athletic and he tried playing for the football team and he hated it. i sense theres a lot of tribalism involved, i heard another anon on here say the same because he was curry they wouldnt even give him a chance.
@K1ng N0th1ng

Every sport except football and fighting, they're heavily centered around skill.
U need to have excellent eye to limb coordination with great running and stamina genes for football and great reflexes, big size and explosiveness for fighting. U can improve these skills to a small extent with proper conditioning and training but it's mostly genetics.

i mean these are TEAM sports after all. if the team does not like you you are fucked.

Sprint running. Muscle fiber type is genetic.

Rowing. Arm length helps and is genetics.

High jumping olympics. Long legs are helpfull, are genes dependent.

Tennis. Reflex speed might be different depending on genes too ?

Horse racing. You need to be born with the right genetics to be as short and small framed as possible.

Gymnastics, flexibility traits can be trained for 10%, but who says that 90% or more isn't genes? Proove it !

anything that requires sprints and/or height so american football and basketball

Weight lifting. Muscles develop more with some people then with others, even when they train the same. THAT is genes.

Bowling. You need to have some will power to train it. Willpower is genes.

Chess. Chess is a sport. 99,9% is talent. Of course you need 20.000 hours of training too, as a child, but the talent... genes

The sport of getting to 300 posts.... you need the postmaxing gene.

Virtually every sport is, but I agree with your take on basketball: You have to automatically be tall to even have a chance, and height is around 60-70% generics iirc, if not more

I think basketball
Basketball is not about skill, It’s about calve insertions, height, wingspan, and fast twitch fibers all of which are purely genetic

What the hell kind of question is this? All of them.

Football is literally all genes nigger. 6’3+, 200 pounds MINIMUM. Tom fag or whatever his name is, he is a outlier like Messi.
This. Most quarterbacks on the football team are around 6'3-6'5.

Body building the most. Imagine being a manlet in body building you will never win anything

Track and field sports. With other sports, you at least see some variation across body types. With track and field, every single top competitor has the exact same build which happens to be optimal for that sport.

i tried mma/wrestling i like the sports but there's a big feel of tribalism and secrecy that i didn't like so i choose weightlifting you can do it alone i don't like it when places where you are supposed to train are like places where guys come to be between friends , kind of a shit feeling.

Niggerball (basketball) and chadtyroneball (Us football)