Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which soy/normie term annoys you most?

Title

• Total voters
All of those terms are beyond fucking annoying :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"Sweetie". Fuck you bitch I'm not your sweetie I'm your god. Being older than me (18) does not give you permission to call me "sweetie you are just a kid".

Is 'wow, just wow' term?

"Yikes" and "who hurt you"

Wait what does PoC mean

Trust the science :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Small dick energy is the cringiest term made up by soycucks i swear

"SO" or "chad" :soy::foidSoy:

Bigotry, as if that's something wrong

"You sound like..." don't tell me what I sound like, respond to what I said

Cancel (related to cancel culture) and political correctness are annoying to hear.

SOYS AND NORMIES SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND FUCKING ALL HANGED OR BURNED AT THE STAKE AND WE RAPE THEIR FOIDS OVER AND OVER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hate how “yall” has been culturally appropriated by Jew York and California shitlibs it’s OUR culture :feelsree:

"Sweetie". Fuck you bitch I'm not your sweetie I'm your god. Being older than me (18) does not give you permission to call me "sweetie you are just a kid".
I want to be called sweetie.

I remember safe space is also annoying. Even in therapy for curing things like phobia, people are supposed to be somewhat exposed to their fear figuratively or literally to heal. Safe space spat in the face of this point and hijack this point; in there, one can basically be forced into being politically correct or self-censorship for someone else or other even if the unwanted opinions are freaking back up by a lot of evidence or face some form of cancel culture.