Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which songs are getting you through this lonely saturday night?

This one is really nice, been looping it for a few days now

I like the silence...

And I'm willing to make a hell of a lot of noise to maintain it!

I have to have songs? I just have beer.

This. I shouldn't be listening to it right now, not in the state of mind I'm in right now, but I'm listening to it. It's just compounding my depression, but I don't know where else to turn. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

This. I shouldn't be listening to it right now, not in the state of mind I'm in right now, but I'm listening to it. It's just compounding my depression, but I don't know where else to turn. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Lol
The world has much better things to offer

let this world burn away to nothing:reeeeee:

Thanks bro. Fun fact: this is my oldest published song, at least the chord progression. I wrote it in 2012.
I just hit up your Youtube channel. How are you an incel with those abs?

I just hit up your Youtube channel. How are you an incel with those abs?
Thanks. I'm not that ripped anymore, but was still incel with them.

Thanks. I'm not that ripped anymore, but was still incel with them.
I'm sure you've heard this before but I think you could weaponize your musical talents and abs to mesmerize the foids.

I'm sure you've heard this before but I think you could weaponize your musical talents and abs to mesmerize the foids.
Someone commented on my channel just yesterday that I have talent and thus should leave the incel community.

I mean, lifefuel, but I think it's over for me. I already had a couple of girls come to me through my channel (before even seeing my face, before someone accuses me of fakeceldom) but all were crazy cluster Bs and ended up ghosting me before anything could happen. Most straight up rejected me before even some further conversation, I posted about it on the other forum I'm a mod at.

I think what sucks the most about belonging to the incel community is this, all foids interested in such community, be it positively or negatively, are crazy cluster Bs. Not that it makes a difference anyway, I'm really ugly and old. Even if I managed to statusmaxx much harder I think it'll still be over. There's no way a woman will ever be genuinely attracted to me. I'd end up like PC Siqueira, a Brazilian famous blogger who got a gf who just leeched his status and then cucked him with a much better-looking dude (who was his friend, ragefuel).

Someone commented on my channel just yesterday that I have talent and thus should leave the incel community.

I mean, lifefuel, but I think it's over for me. I already had a couple of girls come to me through my channel (before even seeing my face, before someone accuses me of fakeceldom) but all were crazy cluster Bs and ended up ghosting me before anything could happen. Most straight up rejected me before even some further conversation, I posted about it on the other forum I'm a mod at.

I think what sucks the most about belonging to the incel community is this, all foids interested in such community, be it positively or negatively, are crazy cluster Bs. Not that it makes a difference anyway, I'm really ugly and old. Even if I managed to statusmaxx much harder I think it'll still be over. There's no way a woman will ever be genuinely attracted to me. I'd end up like PC Siqueira, a Brazilian famous blogger who got a gf who just leeched his status and then cucked him with a much better-looking dude (who was his friend, ragefuel).
How old are you?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtXIEiG2J_4

A57D4DF1 E6CD 4BA3 AE85 752AA1BA65EE