Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which school shooter are you?

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-

Screenshot 7

I got Kip K-inkel kek

You are Adam Lanza, perpetrator of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. You feel absolutely alien in this world. You understand little of society's rules and norms, and urge others to break free of their so-called "civilization" in exchange for true freedom. You are a recluse, and spend nearly every waking hour online. You are very knowledgeable in a narrow field of subjects you obsess over. You understand animals more than you understand people; you may be a vegan or a vegetarian because of this. People who know you likely think of you as incredibly strange, if not outright creepy. You keep nearly every detail of your personal life under wraps, and probably do not use conventional social media.

You've decided you've had enough with life. You're armed to the teeth, and ready to enact your vengeance on the world. But how will take your revenge? Why are you doing this? This is fucked up. Just take the quiz. You know you want to.

I got adam lanza

You are Adam Lanza, perpetrator of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. You feel absolutely alien in this world. You understand little of society's rules and norms, and urge others to break free of their so-called "civilization" in exchange for true freedom. You are a recluse, and spend nearly every waking hour online. You are very knowledgeable in a narrow field of subjects you obsess over. You understand animals more than you understand people; you may be a vegan or a vegetarian because of this. People who know you likely think of you as incredibly strange, if not outright creepy. You keep nearly every detail of your personal life under wraps, and probably do not use conventional social media.
I got this too and it's surprisingly accurate

Id say im more like cho honestly

i got elliot rodger ded srs

1514877187.jpg

Your Result:
Dylan Klebold
Fine and fin.

I'm the one that pussied out.

Dylan Klebold

1514877187.jpg

Adam Lanza
@Blacktarpill

Your Result:
Adam Lanza

kip kINKWELLL

Screenshot 20190805 214800

I'm part of the Lanza gang

Lanza because little kids annoy me

Screenshot uquizcom 20190805 15 40 19

Perhaps this is a sign I should wALk a certain path...

Who the fuck is Thomas lane? I don't remember this cunt.

Enter your name

Nice try fbi

It's scary how accurate this is.

Jewish data track analysisizing ur

"not to mention your good looks and confidence " jfl what is this retarded shit

"Good looks" lmao. Look at his norwood:

You are Dylan Klebold, one of the two perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre. You bottle up most of your emotions to the point up eruption. You're always pining after people who have no clue you exist. You have strong morals regarding good and evil, but feel alienated from your peers and society as a whole. You're very intelligent, but most people don't realize it. The only thing you want in life is a companion who thinks like you do.

Screenshot 20190807 060342

20190807 061623

Screenshot 20190807 060427

:blackpill::feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::feelshmm::feelzez::feelshaha::feelskek::cool::lul::lul::lul::yes::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Your Result:
Adam Lanza

Never even heard of this guy
School shooter quiz

got pekka-eric auvinen

1514877187.jpg

Your Result:
Dylan Klebold
You are Dylan Klebold, one of the two perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre. You bottle up most of your emotions to the point up eruption. You're always pining after people who have no clue you exist. You have strong morals regarding good and evil, but feel alienated from your peers and society as a whole. You're very intelligent, but most people don't realize it. The only thing you want in life is a companion who thinks like you do.