Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Races of Women are Mostly Whites Only?

Which race?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’d say all of em are.

Why can’t I choose all of them?

Asians and whites.

No, they don't. The data doesn't support that. Don't paint broad brushstrokes.
They do, I see far more black male white female couples in public than white male asian female couples.

The data is just from some random dating study from 2014, They were rejected there because they were short most likely.

View: https://medium.com/@Virtuenewsmedia/white-women-find-black-men-more-attractive-study-says-cdb4d71c8854

White women I'd say, seeing as they exclusively want white men. Followed by noodles.
they choose tyrone, chang, chadreguiz, chaddullah, chadpreet over normie and below whites though

Isn't hispanic and latina the same?

That's just pushed by jewish propaganda. Even if Nigger culture is promoted and adopted by the youth, most white girls still date white men. Just white men that act like niggers
:yes:

Noodlewhores are the most white only race

No. Latino means an inhabitant of Latin America. Hispanic is the language and culture. European Spaniards are hispanic, but not Latinos.
Got it, thx