Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race of non-white foids do you want to fuck the most?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Which race of non-white foids do you want to fuck the most?

• Total voters
what do you want me to elaborate on?
Why though? Because you’re weeb degenerate? Nigga koreans, chinese, and japs all look the same tf you going on about :lul:
Noodle but would prefer japanese
Imagine being so brainwashed by muh anumi you think Japanese women are peak Noodle. The BESt looking Asians are Kazakhs, Turks, and Mongolians. Oh, and Tibetan women too

Central Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>> East Asian

Kazakhgirl
Tiberanwoman
Turk asian

Last edited:
Most of these girls are almost definitely like 80% European. Darker skin innately just looks better with Negroid facial features, though the curly hair looks great. It's why Albino Africans look so uncanny. But that's talking about pure Negroids, the Mulattos you posted aren't pure Negroids. I still think Yemenis look better though. Although the 2nd girl you posted looks good, big lips are very attractive.

.View attachment 494114View attachment 494119
1196819e63ccd8f0b03eb7510e7ad91c.jpg
Yeah, I prefer yellowbone foids. They still have a few traits that along with it enhances their predominantly Caucasian appearance like fuller lips but they're not too big and overall their face isn't too African-looking.

I do also like medium complexion mulattas that have more ambiguous features, like these ones.
12b0133b2cec862281d00d1411d0261a.jpg

D5400040 6BF0 460E A151 25D75D403C85

Yeah, I prefer yellowbone foids. They still have a few traits that along with it enhances their predominantly Caucasian appearance like fuller lips but they're not too big and overall their face isn't too African-looking.

I do also like medium complexion mulattas that have more ambiguous features, like these ones.
12b0133b2cec862281d00d1411d0261a.jpg

View attachment 494130
Are you a Mulatto? What do you think of pure Africans always trying to lump you guys together? Do you accept that?

Did you mean to quote me
Yes. Your gif of that man was insinuating that all Mulattos look bad.

Why though? Because you’re weeb degenerate? Nigga koreans, chinese, and japs all look the same tf you going on about :lul:
No I went to tokyo once and I just fell in love with it. There are subtle differences between chinese and korean and japanese. Also I sort of have a crush on a japanese singer called Yui Itsuki, and that might also bias me

Are you a Mulatto? What do you think of pure Africans always trying to lump you guys together? Do you accept that?

View attachment 494132
Yeah, I'm Dominican so I'm mixed with Spanish and West African mostly. Though my complexion is more olive and if you were to look at me you would think I'm Arab. But yeah, I don't necessarily look black and when people see me they know I am Latino.

And yes, I really do find it condescending when blacks claim that we are fully black even though we're mixed. I've made a thread about that.

cope,there are a lot of beautiful Curry girls
Very few 1/100 curry foids are even remotely attractive.
what do you want me to elaborate on?

Imagine being so brainwashed by muh anumi you think Japanese women are peak Noodle. The BESt looking Asians are Kazakhs, Turks, and Mongolians. Oh, and Tibetan women too

Central Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>> East Asian

View attachment 494125View attachment 494126View attachment 494128
Koreans> Central Asian. Central Asian foids have too thick skulls and masculine jaws.

Very few 1/100 curry foids are even remotely attractive.

Koreans> Central Asian. Central Asian foids have too thick skills and masculine jaws.
what about northwest India or pakistan,kashmir

why post a man
Just an example of a Mulatto, that's all

if you were to look at me I would look like an Arab.
Post an example of an Arab that resembles you, because I'm Iraqi and I resemble this Syrian man

Syria6

I really do find it condescending when blacks claim that we are fully black even though we're mixed
I hate to say this, but that's because race realism is, well, it is real. And Negros/Veddoids are at the bottom in terms of succes. It's why most succesful "blacks" are actually Mulattos, like Obama or Will Smith. So to cope with that, most Negros hijak and try to cluster Mulattos' succes as their own success, yet many Mulattos hate this. It's also why Egyptians, Ethiopians, and Somalis often try to distance themselves from Bantus.
Yeah, I'm Dominican so I'm mixed with Spanish and West African mostly. Though my complexion is more olive and if you were to look at me you would think I'm Arab. But yeah, I don't necessarily look black and when people see me they know I am Latino.

And yes, I really do find it condescending when blacks claim that we are fully black even though we're mixed. I've made a thread about that.
Also, your thread is based. Mulattos should legit be classified as their own race
Koreans> Central Asian
kek not even close. Mongoloids BENEFIT from having Caucasion admixture. Koreans especially are notorioous for their surgeries

1. Pure Korean after surgery
2. Turkic woman
3. Japanese-Iranian Hapa

1 JS6dBvMLdOLq03AO hdABg
e812470f3f0a00a7c338450aca3dff8d.jpg
Iranian hapa

Last edited:
Post an example of an Arab that resembles you, because I'm Iraqi and I resemble this Syrian man

View attachment 494133
Can't really find a good picture rn but I can describe myself basically I have deep olive (type III) skin, thick eyebrows, deep-set eyes with brown irises, wideish nose, I have thick lips but they're not big. I also have a beard and I'm overall a very hairy guy.
I hate to say this, but that's because race realism is, well, it is real. And Negros/Veddoids are at the bottom in terms of succes. It's why most succesful "blacks" are actually Mulattos, like Obama or Will Smith. So to cope with that, most Negros hijak and try to cluster Mulattos' succes as their own success, yet many Mulattos hate this. It's also why Egyptians, Ethiopians, and Somalis often try to distance themselves from Bantus.
Yeah, people like Obama can't really relate with the average American black person because he basically grew up in an upper-class white household.

Though yeah, I don't think that we should be allies with blacks even if we share a part of their heritage.
Also, your thread is based. Mulattos should legit be classified as their own race
:feelsokman:

I want to marry a cute young asian woman