Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which race of humans would you eradicate?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

?

• Whites

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Blacks

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Asians

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Latinos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Noone

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Let's say there isa button you can press that will cause a specific race to go extinct. You can only choose one but if you don't want to kill anybody you don't have to click it. So how will it be?

All of the above except the last option

Jews, because the Arab/black problem is ultimately a Jewish one. Those two races are simply too stupid to accomplish anything on their own so no point in killing them, they are entirely propped up by their Jewish masters

Jews as I’m sick of them controlling everything and brainwashing everyone.

None rn but if was old, would do all

Anyone who didn't pick jews needs to be flayed.

Let's say there isa button you can press that will cause a specific race to go extinct. You can only choose one but if you don't want to kill anybody you don't have to click it. So how will it be?
Wir mussen die juden ausrotten:dab:

No one because I don’t have it in me to kill anyone, let alone an entire race of people.

all of the above

I wanted to pick more options:feelsree:. Asians and fucking ARABS!!!:feelsree:

Jews cause they're the ones that actively, consciously work to subvert patriarchal cultures.

Limburger dominatessoy

Kikes, they ruined everything

Jews, because the rest of my problems with other races will go away soon after they are gone.

I will kill nobody.
According to karma, if you kill so many people, you will stay in hell for billions of years and come out, still an incel,the ugliest incel:feelshaha:

Jews, and I say that as a half Jew myself. :feelsjuice::feelsEhh:

[As another member here so eloquently put it the other day, I am the Bobby Fischer of incels.is]

Last edited:
Jews, and I say that as a half Jew myself. :feelsjuice::feelsEhh:

[As another member here so eloquently put it the other day, I am the Bobby Fischer of incels.is]
bobby fisher was extrememly based, it's funny, whenever a smart person calls out the powers that be, they are branded as being insane.

bobby fisher was extrememly based, it's funny, whenever a smart person calls out the powers that be, they are branded as being insane.
That's usually how it works, especially when those in control of the reins of power fear you upsetting the political status quo or apple cart. :society:

Whites cus they mog

45% for Jews :worryfeels: Incels are antisemites confirmed!!!!

Let's say there isa button you can press that will cause a specific race to go extinct

I'm not a racist so I'm not going to say I'll eliminate a race.

But perhaps it would be good to press a button to eliminate anyone who slices open the genitalia of newborn children using dirty ragged fingernails and subsequently follows that up by putting the bleeding baby genitalia into their mouths and slurping up the blood from the baby's penis and downing the baby dick blood with wine.

That couldn't possibly refer to something real though right? :dab:

All. NPCs consist of many races.

Nigs. There’d be a lot less crime and gaslighting.

You realize Jews aren't a race right?

Jews.

Every other problem, racial, environmental or otherwise can be navigated through relatively easily without them and their malicious intent constantly troublemaking and stoking the fires of racial resentment and endless wars.

Whites easy daaaawg, with this all races will die auto.

Easily whites. The most degenerate shameless liberal race of humans yet.