Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which race of foids would you pick and why

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
If you’re a curry, I guess it makes sense to simp for white foids

Curries are a mixture of different races

So mixing with whites will make curries whiter in the coming generations and over time the curry genes will get eradicated from the planet

What race are all ethnics interested in?

I met a Hispanic man who explained why he wouldn’t marry a black foid and I agreed they were all ugly.

Not to mention curry foids 90% of the time look similar to black women as well

While I get it’s cucked to be obsessed with another race of foids - what is the alternative?

I don’t want to bring another currycel into this planet and I don’t want to raise a full blooded curry whore either. She might get paid 1/2 the rates of the average white whore if she goes into sex work because white women still mog

Whatever race of femoid your mom is OP

If you’re a curry, I guess it makes sense to simp for white foids

Curries are a mixture of different races

So mixing with whites will make curries whiter in the coming generations and over time the curry genes will get eradicated from the planet

What race are all ethnics interested in?

I met a Hispanic man who explained why he wouldn’t marry a black foid and I agreed they were all ugly.

Not to mention curry foids 90% of the time look similar to black women as well

While I get it’s cucked to be obsessed with another race of foids - what is the alternative?

I don’t want to bring another currycel into this planet and I don’t want to raise a full blooded curry whore either. She might get paid 1/2 the rates of the average white whore if she goes into sex work because white women still mog
Moneymaxx go to Africa and marry a tall African women. You will be a Tyrone son like this

My own race would be preferred as we would come from same culture and we would understand each other more. Slutinas are the hottest by far. I would take any that appreciates me, but i wont get anything, i will die as a lonely miserable virgin.

I prefer noodles because of their natural femininity, which they have more of than other females of other races

My own race would be preferred
Trying to be race loyal as an incels is giga cucked, why'd you want to be with your women when they themselves resent you and hate you?

I pick white women. They are the most sexually attractive to me

As mixed race with light skin I would accept anything that is not nigger or brown.

Moneymaxx go to Africa and marry a tall African women. You will be a Tyrone son like this

Or go to EE to get a son like this :feelsthink:

Trying to be race loyal as an incels is giga cucked, why'd you want to be with your women when they themselves resent you and hate you?
Its not about race loyalty. I wouldn't know how to act with a foid of different race, i would feel more anxiety and i would feel like i have to pretend that im someone else to fit.

White because I'm white but I'd fuck any race of foid as long as I find her attractive

i would feel more anxiety and i would feel like i have to pretend that im someone else to fit.
Sluts of our races wouldn't feel any of such anxiety when sucking chad's dick of another race

True. Foids privilege is that they very rarely face racism.
This is why it's the biggest cuckoldry if you still limit yourself with race loyalty. Our women wouldn't think twice and race mixx. So we must want to racemixx even more to not get cucked overall