Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which race of foids is the most worse?

Which race of foids is the most worse?

• White Women

• Black Women

• Asian Women

• Arab Women

• Indian Women

• Latina Women

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Which race of foids is the most worse?

10km race tbh

The ones that aren't similar in what I like.

The most privileged people on earth. White women.

When black and white foids become friends is the worst. You are 100% fucked at that point

I'm tied between black and white foids, both are pretty bad imo

Indian foids because they're ugly as fuck but still hate their own men and act like they're princesses.

White foids because they're the most degenerate and fuck dogs regularly.

Thin blondes are bad because they think they are worth so much. But so are ethnic girls. I would say they are all the worst.

stupid fucking gooks

Whites, but simply because they have more leeway and are more spoiled. Not because of any intrinsic feature.

White women, who act every day to make men's lives becoming the shittiest lives.

Indian women then Asian women and then Arab women.

Blacks are annoying as fuck, but whites are pretty close to them.

In what context?

Black women are somehow more retarded than the other races, they usually are the loudest and closest to literal orangutans (in looks and in behavior), shouting like a howler monkey while stuffing hot Cheetos and other literal junk down their gross nigger throat.

White women are more passive aggressive and virtuous in shit like progressivism and being liberal and also they’re more cold and calculated if you get on their “bad” side.

I'm tied between black and white foids, both are pretty bad imo

Blacks are annoying as fuck, but whites are pretty close to them.
When black and white foids become friends is the worst. You are 100% fucked at that point
The ghetto white trash whores who hang out with nigger women are the worst of all. They try to emulate the worst thing you can possibly be. Gay and cringe

Black women are somehow more retarded than the other races, they usually are the loudest and closest to literal orangutans (in looks and in behavior), shouting like a howler monkey while stuffing hot Cheetos and other literal junk down their gross nigger throat.

White women are more passive aggressive and virtuous in shit like progressivism and being liberal and also they’re more cold and calculated if you get on their “bad” side.

The ghetto white trash whores who hang out with nigger women are the worst of all. They try to emulate the worst thing you can possibly be. Gay and cringe
Educated Black women are sooo good tho, but most a very liberal

I think biracial are best
(((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))

I hate all foids so I don't care who's worse.

If I had to chose it would be cumskins though

Pffff... Completely obvious. (((White Women)))

Black women by far. They're just fucking vile, both to look at and interact with

sheboons, besides being ugly as fuck they act like literal apes.

Last edited:
Jewesses afe the worst as they pervert all Jews and destry nations. Jewish harpies.

I hate all foids tbh, but noodlewhores are the worst traitors.

Sheboons are the worst

White women are the worst

Black, white and mixed foids, theyre usually the most disrespectful

Indian foids because they're ugly as fuck but still hate their own men and act like they're princesses.

White foids because they're the most degenerate and fuck dogs regularly.
LOL so difficult to pick one uh??
whites cause its whar I deal with on a daily basis.

alñthought cannot imagine how the curryfoids must be. Im glad I did not born in india :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: