Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of foids has the worst personality? Which race has the best?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★
Not talking about looks

I used to cope thinking there were differences, but no, they're all the same. Ethnic women raised in the West are proof of this; in the right environment all women will be whores

I used to cope thinking there were differences, but no, they're all the same. Ethnic women raised in the West are proof of this; in the right environment all women will be whores
They’re still raised with some semblance of their parent’s culture

They’re still raised with some semblance of their parent’s culture
Not enough to affect their morality beyond "whitey bad and my kulcha good." They're still slutty, have gay friends, and hate (straight) men

Agreed, they have the most free spirited and lively personalities what are your reasons?
They are fucking bitches. Always looking at me like i am inferior to their 80IQ ass somehow

None of them have a good perSOYnality

Women are the same worldwide

I'm not sure but I have a feeling that latinos are the worst and most low-inhib to tell a random incel that he's ugly in real life.

Sheboons have the worst none of them have the best

worst would be asian or curry. very stuck up

russian are worst