Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which race is the most superior

Which is the most superior

• white

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • nigger

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • gook

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • pajeet

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
Nig nog pilled

Nig nog pilled

Living inferno
-
1 correct answer

White is Right
Nigger is the Kicker
Gook has me Shook
and that Pajeet just shat on the Sheet

1 correct answer
whites have the most SMV out of all races of men. They are the tallest and have light features which are attractive to most ethnic foids. Niggers come in second because of BBC and being inherently thugmaxxed. Asians's SMV depends but most koreans and japs are tall and seem to appeal a lot to KPOP white girl and ethnic girls. Curries and Abos are bottom of the barrel there are barely any chadpreets and if there are they are being mogged by the average white guy.

I get warnings when I post stuff like this

whites have the most SMV out of all races of men. They are the tallest and have light features which are attractive to most ethnic foids. Niggers come in second because of BBC and being inherently thugmaxxed. Asians's SMV depends but most koreans and japs are tall and seem to appeal a lot to KPOP white girl and ethnic girls. Curries and Abos are bottom of the barrel there are barely any chadpreets and if there are they are being mogged by the average white guy.
Asians second

Asians second
There are more interracial couples of nigs with white girls and latinas than interracial couples of asians with white foids and other ethnicity of foids. Niggers are being promoted everywhere as masculine and genetically superior. Every single commercial is filled with nigs.

in terms of innovation, production, and contribution, whites 100%

There are more interracial couples of nigs with white girls and latinas than interracial couples of asians with white foids and other ethnicity of foids. Niggers are being promoted everywhere as masculine and genetically superior. Every single commercial is filled with nigs.
Not reality. There is no real love there.
Either way white men will inhereit every woman

Pygmies and Abos are

Not reality. There is no real love there.
Either way white men will inhereit every woman
whites are going to be extinct and replaced by other minorities by 2050. Such is the case in my country , my city is being fully replaced by gypsies. Same shit is happening in the US. Not even niggers breed as much as brownoids. Whites won't inherit shit as long as they are being portrayed as the great devil by the kikes. Kikes want to get rid of whites so that they can control the population easier. With whites being extinct sub80 iq shitskins will be obedient to everything the government says.

whites are going to be extinct and replaced by other minorities by 2050. Such is the case in my country , my city is being fully replaced by gypsies. Same shit is happening in the US. Not even niggers breed as much as brownoids. Whites won't inherit shit as long as they are being portrayed as the great devil by the kikes. Kikes want to get rid of whites so that they can control the population easier. With whites being extinct sub80 iq shitskins will be obedient to everything the government says.
You are wrong.
Women control everything, ethinic women want white men and white women want whtie men.
You cannot fight against the coming fire that is white hatred. Either way the migranst are used as slaves for low pay labour

You are wrong.
Women control everything, ethinic women want white men and white women want whtie men.
You cannot fight against the coming fire that is white hatred. Either way the migranst are used as slaves for low pay labour
you are literally coping with JBW right now. Gypsies stick with their own race 90% of the time. Same goes for brown muslim whores who live in the West. Brownoids must be wiped off the face of this planet. I have more hate for brownoids than niggers because niggers have proven that they can be useful sometimes and also the nigger birth rate has dropped rapidly for the past few years in the US. It's now the african nigs who breed like cockroaches. The real issue here are the people with the color of poop.

you are literally coping with JBW right now. Gypsies stick with their own race 90% of the time. Same goes for brown muslim whores who live in the West. Brownoids must be wiped off the face of this planet. I have more hate for brownoids than niggers because niggers have proven that they can be useful sometimes and also the nigger birth rate has dropped rapidly for the past few years in the US. It's now the african nigs who breed like cockroaches. The real issue here are the people with the color of poop.
Everything not white should be wiped

Pajeet due to the highest population

None we are all beautiful and amazing in our own way

Everything not white should be wiped
Whites and asians are the only races which are fine to me. I am tired of seeing shitskins honestly this is Europe not Pajeetland or Pakistan. I want to be comfortable in my own home which is Europe yet I see so many of these disgusting poop skinned bad mannered subhumans. I see them replacing the native population and turning everything into a hellhole. I wish death upon those who are on our soil but are supposed to live somewhere else. I am not even a Nazi myself but a person who is fed up.

Whites and asians are the only races which are fine to me. I am tired of seeing shitskins honestly this is Europe not Pajeetland or Pakistan. I want to be comfortable in my own home which is Europe yet I see so many of these disgusting poop skinned bad mannered subhumans. I see them replacing the native population and turning everything into a hellhole. I wish death upon those who are on our soil but are supposed to live somewhere else. I am not even a Nazi myself but a person who is fed up.
Please exterminate us. End our misery. :feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Please exterminate us. End our misery. :feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I dont really hate all brown people I guess emotions got the better of me. I am not a racist person in general I am only racist towards brownoids who are acting out of place and whose goal is to terrorize and replace us. Living in a dangerous gypsy shithole shaped my world view.

QBqbO

Gooks and cumskins will go extinct sooner than later. Niggers and beaners are too dysfunctional to capitalize on this, so the world will be ruled by swarthy sandniggers and pajeets.

There's too much cope in this thread. Every race has been conquered, every race is attractive.

You aren't blackpilled. A tribe in Dinka Sudan Africa has the tallest people. It's niggers who are the tallest.

in terms of innovation, production, and contribution, whites 100%
No that's Asian to be honest. Whites just steal like their Jewish brothers! fucking バカがいじん!

Whites can't be incel

I dont really hate all brown people I guess emotions got the better of me. I am not a racist person in general I am only racist towards brownoids who are acting out of place and whose goal is to terrorize and replace us. Living in a dangerous gypsy shithole shaped my world view.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

The greatest white ethnicity is French.

Niggers are the moggers.