Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race has the highest % of incels?

Which race has the highest % of incels?

• White

• Black

• East Asian

• South Asian

• Southeast Asian

• Latino

• Arab/Turk

• Aboriginal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Indians, I have no idea how their population keeps booming with the number of incels they have.

Indians, I have no idea how their population keeps booming with the number of incels they have.
Arranged marriage, and being a provider is probably still some widely accepted and honored in their homeland.
Still I voted for them tho:feelskek:

South Asian/Curries

On this forum it's whites. IRL I'd guess it is Asians.

Highest: Asians, then whites
Lowest: Arabs

Mainly Indians...

There is no incel in curryland.
JFL @ people here voting for curries.

1. There is no incel in curryland, even an ugliest slum dwelling street-shitting curry can get married.
2. Only curries in the west are incels, because they can't compete in the western dating scene.

East Asians, specially Japan is an incel capital.

Indians. Maybe not in their country (but that's only because no person wants to go there) so they have to keep Fucking each other

If we're talking about this site, then definitely whites.

If not, too vague for discussion.

In the west I'd say curries followed by rice.
Globally I'd say whites given their cucked mentality and their hypersexual, hypergamous culture.

Because Indian women can't escape India tbh.

That's only because of arranged marriage shit. When it comes to an open dating market like in the west curries are fucked
Yup. That's why there is no incel in curryland and only a very very small number of curries move to the west and get fucked for life.

definitely currycels

they have it the worst

Gulf Arabs, we look like curries+added Muslim stereotype

China with it's 30 million excess men

Curries with all their excess men

Japan with all their hikikomori men

So basically Asians.

Whites and Asians. The two most intelligent races.

The two dumbest races, Arab and black, have the least incels.

Indians/SEA men.

After all, something positive about my low IQ.
Well you're probably one high iq turk.

When your race is seen as low iq and low inhib which is what women love, but you're a counter example, then you'll probably be incel.

Aboriginals are negligible and still more robust than Indians so...Indians.

They know of no better. I feel as if a good majority of people in India are still without internet and access to what the rest of the world is like. I wonder how prevalent arranged marriages are there still. I wonder if India has seen a decrease in arranged marriages over the past couple of years.

I don’t think there is such a thing cause male SMV is relative to other males in proximity.. idians in India have the same percentage of sub 80th percentile men as any other country..

But Indians in the west is another story.. 100% of them fall into the bottom 80th percentile.. I think it’s only Indians in the west that have absolutely no hope.. even some Asian guys have Asian gf’s, but no Indian foid here would ever take an Indian guy..

Arabs because are ugly and for the religion

and for the religion
Inza9vc4y0v11

Because hook-ups/casual sex has nothing to do with marriage/having kids. Thanks to arranged marriage, the curry population will keep on booming even if there are more and more incel curries.

Asians, with south east asians for highest % number of incels/total population