Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which prescriptions are best for coping

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
xanax? benadryl? adderall? i cant go on normally like this for many more years, i need a good cope. i think some prescription pills can help me out. idc about side effects just tell me some that give good highs and ill maybe do some research into it. i am looking for shit to get my mind off of things because i know ill need it when shit hits the fan in my near future

Who's gonna pay for all that?

i was legally prescribed adderall for about a year during middle school (until it just randomly stopped having an effect on me despite increasing the dosage) and when it worked it was awesome. i felt like i could actually go out and make friends if i tried. it was like being on top of the world. everything seemed super interesting. it definitely helped me feel better and did more than any SSRI ever could

i was legally prescribed adderall for about a year during middle school (until it just randomly stopped having an effect on me despite increasing the dosage) and when it worked it was awesome. i felt like i could actually go out and make friends if i tried. it was like being on top of the world. everything seemed super interesting. it definitely helped me feel better and did more than any SSRI ever could
how many should i take to stop the mental torture of not feeling loved

how many should i take to stop the mental torture of not feeling loved
15mg worked for my dumb 13-year-old ass back in the day. I wouldn't do anything above 30 as there's probably going to be negative side effects.

I prescribe going ER :feelsdevil: