Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which postmaxxer is going to choose to become a greycel after they hit 35k posts?

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
After you hit 35k you can become whatever rank you want. Is some postmaxxer going to choose to become a greycel ironically?

@Yerberito @Animecel2D @AlexanderTheGreat11 any of you going to choose to become a greycel after you hit 35k?

Literally who are these people?

Last edited:
grey = unironically one of the best username colors

Can you go back to your previous rank?

Yes I'm at 40k posts and chose greycel, the postcount is just a bug don't worry

@Blacktarpill

I def wouldn't, fancy colors are my lifefuel ngl

my life might be grey, but at least my username isn't

It would be funny but I don’t think I’d do it tbh

I'd have each letter of my username be a different rank color, would that be possible?

The greycel they should be: SpamMaxxer

Is that legit true? :feelsmage:

It's gonna take ages for me to hit that many posts.

You get mod powers at 30k posts.

You know this is only gonna make more faggots spam shit everywhere and the ones who already do it will do it more

After you hit 35k you can become whatever rank you want. Is some postmaxxer going to choose to become a greycel ironically?

@Yerberito @Animecel2D @AlexanderTheGreat11 any of you going to choose to become a greycel after you hit 35k?
pls make it so that u can choose ur colour rank i want to be green again :feelzez:

You know this is only gonna make more faggots spam shit everywhere and the ones who already do it will do it more
This was already put forth awhile ago. Granted it seems like some people don't know.