Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which places trigger you the most?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I think I'm gonna shoot up a mall one day.

Last edited:
Do the normans stare at you

The sales reps always bother me, there are Stacys everywhere, and I get life mogged by basically everyone. It's the worst suicide fuel.

lol the mall is normie and Stacy central, that's why I haven't been to a mall over 5 years and more

TBH anywhere that there is girls and normies trigger me

Stacy cashiers that give me disgusted and blank looks when I talk

School and the goddamned streets of the crowded downtown.

Clubs but I don't go there since like the nineties.
Entering a high school compound also brings back unpleasant memories.

anywhere that's outside honestly. i just don't feel secure

im self conscious as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK the very second i step out of the front door.

Any place outside when I see black goyims taking Stacies

inceldom discussions

I do not get triggered. I saw a normie couple and idgaf.

Anywhere infested with normies and roastbeef.

anywhere that isn't my bedroom

they don't check attendance in university.
I remember my Freshmen and Some Sophomore courses used to have those shitty daily questions for attendance. It angered me especially since I learn nothing useful in class. I would rather LDAR during the day and study at night. Last semester where I could finally do that with no attendance courses, I did my best.

Hotels where you can overhear people having sex. Also dorms and apartments where I used to live, which is one of the main reasons I moved back with my parents despite having more than enough $$$$ to live independently.

Normie websites like 4Chad also trigger me. Well, they did until I LeechBlocked them!

Office environments also trigger me because hearing women laugh at everything Chads and normies say make me want to go on a fucking rampage!

The sidewalks of any populated area, especially those adjoining a college campus. Can't even move around in the outside world without some slutcunt or cocky faggot barreling at you and expecting you to clear out for them; and I say this as a broad-shouldered tallcel. It's absolutely surreal how these fuckin' animals somehow read conciliation on your face and make a point, in the most minor of situations, to push you out of the frame if you don't make a point to actively oppose them. Makes me want to sprint down the street with a crowbar and clothesline these slackjawed mongoloids to make the flatbrims and purses fly skyward.