Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which places do you want to visit before you die?

This could be a lifetime trip if you do moscow-siberia rail trip for a few weeks. would be a relatively cheap ordeal as well. thing is that you most likely need a friend to accompany you for such a prolonged trip. particularly one that can speak Russian. otherwise you are very likely to end up in some trouble.

I have plenty of places I would theoretically love to visit. most immediate would be to trip across the states to visit every major preserved museum ship.

I would like to visit New York and London. Maybe Paris.
Anyway I will never visit those cities, I'm too poor.:fuk:

I'm not sure what you mean but if they visit the capital city, then OK.

I see, yes I could do that, but in the real world.

Croatia, Italy, Scotland.

North Korea, even though I would be constantly under surveillance
USA road trip with a car, just driving aimlessly around an entire continent, especially around the Rocky Mountains, but of course visiting the most famous places too, NY, SF and such.
Secluded places people usually don't go to but have some form of a beauty that might capture me.

Trans Siberian railway for sure
Good choice, I thought about that a lot. In general, Russia must be full of beautiful places that are not flocked by tourists, especially the Northern and Eastern regions, Siberia, Kamchatka, etc.
It's not covered by the Transsiberian railway, but I would definitely go to St. Petersburg, it seems to be a much more beautiful place than Moscow, plus I would love to see the midnight sun at least once.

I wish I could see snow.
It's kind of heartwarming, I have to admit.
I'm saying this even though I live in a country with plenty of snow in the winter, and it usually annoys me.

anywhere outside my basement

Vietnam and Cuba

All of the balkan countries

Canada and buy some nice sativa weed then visit a busty hooker

To see the ocean, amazon rainforest also

Your mom’s house OP:dab: