Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pill gets you most riled up?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Of all the pills i think it has to be either the dogpill or incestpill. Incestpill is that women will literally willingly crosd family boundaries if they consider their children/siblings to be very attractive.

But the most brutal one to me is the dogpill. I can't stop thinking about it. Everytime i hear a woman has a dog, my mind just races to the conclusion that she fucks it. The thought that a woman would rather fuck an animal is depressing to me. Women have literally made me despise dogs by association. They might not even do it, but no doubt they think about it and get aroused. Women are literally furries by default. Even in their art they love drawing shit like huskies and german shepherds. I can't trust them around dogs man

For me its still the Heightpill, Lookspill & Racepill, that fuels me.

heightpill i hate tall fags they should all die

The "NTpill".

chinpill completely annihilate me !! I keep watching youtube videos If I have money I would go to the plastic surgeon tomorrow.

Blue pill and red pill, both. They both lay the blame at our feet despite the insurmountable scientific evidence showing otherwise, neither is even remotely scientifically accurate nor scientifically supported. And both insist on a version of events, taking place in a world, of pure make believe, running completely contrary to the evidence, and making even flat earthers look like inspiring young intellectuals. And then they use all this to justify bullying, harassing, and kicking us while we're down, and to further justify their complete lack of possessing any amount of empathy or sympathy whatsoever; in other words, the blue pill and red pill are both used as a crutch for sociopaths to continue being sociopaths unabated.

Fuck them both, and fuck all the NPCs that subscribe to either of these factually wrong ideologies.
The "NTpill".
I don't know how I forgot about this one, but may I add "RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The thought that a woman would rather fuck an animal is depressing to me.
I don't see why, for foids a male dog is masturbation device where you lie back and it does all the work for you.

Female animals just can't be coached to do that like female humans can so there's nothing comparable.

I'm betting if we had female chimps who'd jump our dicks while we layed back blame-free to enjoy the experience we'd let it happen.

It's just the weirdness of needing to do the work which makes it feel too potential for weird/abuse so we don't do the bestiality like foids

The teen love pill. It’s brutal knowing that I missed out on the experience of 15 year old tight virgin pussy:lasereyes::feelsohgod: :feelsree:

they are all pretty soul-crushing, but for me teen love pill

Genetic Determinism pill and the Height Pill.

:p

Gynocentrismpill.

Men who were rejected, abused, bullied, ignored and ridiculed by women all of their lives will still side with women against fellow incels.

dickpill destroyed me