Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which pill destroyed you?

Which pill destroyed you?

• Total voters
T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Masochisticgirlswholikeabusivechads pill
Fuck that pill.

Dogpill. It's over for humanoids.

Numberspill (women have unlimited options)
Lookspill (looks > all)

There is no mommygf pill :feelsrope:

lol at this fucking list. i like how the only meaningful option is other

45179 e95776b35dc26096518cc5816674b174 large

Rruff

tbh facepill is most brutal pill

The frogpill exterminated me.

None. I swear I've always sort of "known".

BBC pill, Bigdicks in general*

The bluepill almost did. The blackpill saved me.

lookspill
moneypill
autismpill
Over before it began

Age and height.

Age I can work around. HGH and retin a and hair loss drugs to maintain perceived youth.

Height is soul crushing. It’s all about being strong and looking like you can kill people. The fairer, innocent, kind, caring gender rewards violent dangerous high testoerone murderous behavior/potential with genetic immortality. My world got turned upside down when I learned of this.

Age and height.

Age I can work around. HGH and retin a and hair loss drugs to maintain perceived youth.

Height is soul crushing. It’s all about being strong and looking like you can kill people. The fairer, innocent, kind, caring gender rewards violent dangerous high testoerone murderous behavior/potential with genetic immortality. My world got turned upside down when I learned of this.
your signature is pure suifuel I have nothing of these perceived fighting success traits

Furniture pill knobs me

the dogpill easily

I was already destroyed at the redpill. Blackpill just educated me.

Agepill, heightpill, Tyronepill.

The tyronepill destroyed me long time ago, when I realized that also attractive upper-status foids are into niggas. This pill destroyed me to the core, leaving me empty inside. Just when I thought I could handle any pill (the Tyronepill is brutal), the agepill destroyed me once again. And then my last cope faded with the heightpill, so i definitely I accepted I am a subhuman manlet.

The dogpill is hilarious, but for me isn't even a pill worth attention, because knowing foids are into niggers fucking destroyed me. This Tyronepill destroyed Harper Mercier and ER too, it's fucking brutal.

Agepill dogpill racepill

The dogpill mauled me.
3E4520F8 1BB2 49D8 8BFB 4ACC66AE8CCC

bbc and 50 shades pill

The redpill tbh. Dope thread tho

manletpill
Age and height.

Face and height pill. The only pills that actually matter. Everything else is a meme except maybe frame.

the BLACKEDpill
Supmugi

Racepill. Some of the fattest and ugliest white ogres ended up with hot foids. You'll never see that shit with ethnics unless they betabuxx and get cucked on the side.

ALSO THE DICKPILL, HOW COULD I FORGET