Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which physique is better?

• Thread starter WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV
  • Start date

Which physique would you rather have?

• Athletic physique

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • Bodybuilder physique

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV

WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
Bodybuilder physique mogs despite the health side effects and Idgaf what Mario Rios has to say bodybuilder physique is superior to all because the athletic physique looks stupid af.

Athletic, bodybuilders look unaesthetic to most people

depends on your height. Bodybuilder physique looks like shit on a manlet.

Athletic, bodybuilders look unaesthetic to most people
Never understood why people think bodybuilders look gross when it is a badass physique unless your waist looks wide af which I have a tiny waist

depends on your height. Bodybuilder physique looks like shit on a manlet.
Idk, Danny Padilla is 5'2 and looked badass af in his prime
Whos more deserving of the title giant killer v0 dbqmzm197ofa1

jfl if u think woman would be attracted to such body they want a lean CHAD, big muscles dont really attract foids only roasties in their 35s.
Forget attracting foids as this post isnt about that, majority of the time being bigger than a lean chad is the way to go especially since people will respect you more.

Forget attracting foids as this post isnt about that, majority of the time being bigger than a lean chad is the way to go especially since people will respect you more.
If even possible I want to get Rich Piana's physique

Wtf do I want respect from men for? It's all about attracting foids. If it's not about that might as well just become a fatso so you can foodmaxx.

Wtf do I want respect from men for? It's all about attracting foids. If it's not about that might as well just become a fatso so you can foodmaxx.
Being fat is better than being a skinnycel so you at least have a lower chance of getting attacked in the streets

men's physique types look the best , you look aesthetic for the whores and at the same time you're massive enough to not get bullied by normie men.

ive been gym maxxing since the age 15 and i barley look like i lift and people on /fit/ say im otter mode i wanna be a big brolic black dude so i could just rape stacies

ive been gym maxxing since the age 15 and i barley look like i lift and people on /fit/ say im otter mode i wanna be a big brolic black dude so i could just rape stacies
oh yh gym maxxing is useless i have abs and wide shoulders and foids still will avoid me on the street

Brutal vote ratio, over for roidcels