Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which phenotype would you classify him as?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
89dcd9ed59d16f7c77f001daa35c38e30b16c8dc

Im seriously wondering now, which phenotype could Andrew Tate fit the most being a mutt. Can he even pass as anything?

@DarkStar
@Castaway

Ye, the brand-new "let 56 face" Amerimutt pheno

Amerimutt, mulatto, quadroon.

He looks like the amerimutt meme face

Ye, the brand-new "let 56 face" Amerimutt pheno
Yep. And this is basically how ((((they)))) want us all to look like. This is the end goal

100% pure blooded sigma

I think he's stated his mom is Irish while his father was mostly nig. So probably a mix of some Nordid/Atlantid and West African pheno

View attachment 1270251

Im seriously wondering now, which phenotype could Andrew Tate fit the most being a mutt. Can he even pass as anything?

@DarkStar
@Castaway
He’s a quadroon though his african side seems dominant. Judging from his parents’ phenotypes his phenotype is Guinesid + Brunn

Youre a quadroon yourself you ingrate
And so what? I am laughing at you whites getting removed out of existance :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: And the wonderful thing about is you boast about about hard you fought for it:lul::lul:against Nazis, antisemites, segregationists. A white person shivers in their bootsat the mere thought of been called a racist.

Bra its ovER for honkeys

And so what?
Nothing, just reminding you your bitchass is apart of this process also.
I am laughing at you whites getting removed out of existance
And I'm laughing at how fucking stupid most mutts are(save our good friend OP here), as exemplified by your dogshit takes:feelskek:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: And the wonderful thing about is you boast about about hard you fought for it:lul::lul:against Nazis, antisemites, segregationists.
What? Where are you getting this from ffs:feelshaha:

Most here hate the fact we fought against this, and tons do elsewhere
A white person shivers in their bootsat the mere thought of been called a racist.
Can't even spell or use correct grammar, but ok
Bra its ovER for honkeys
Enjoy your low-IQ muttland then, faggot

Nothing, just reminding you your bitchass is apart of this process also.

And I'm laughing at how fucking stupid most mutts are(save our good friend OP here), as exemplified by your dogshit takes:feelskek:

What? Where are you getting this from ffs:feelshaha:

Most here hate the fact we fought against this, and tons do elsewhere

Can't even spell or use correct grammar, but ok

Enjoy your low-IQ muttland then, faggot
You fucking white demon. Da fuck u talking bitch nigga, spelling, speeling, spelling fuck u nigga :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: u just have 2 be removed my bwoy, ur fathers and grandfathers fought so hard 4 it and now its time 2 enjoy ur prize and be removed off the earth for ur wonderful beautiful jews:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:I am seeing beautiful white young women breeding real niggers and low IQ sandniggers:lul::lul::lul: