Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which percentage of fertile-aged foids do you think enjoy things like being choked, spanked and humiliated (by guys they're attracted to) during sex?

Which percentage of fertile-aged foids enjoy things like being choked, spanked and humiliated... ?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
http://archive.is/80ZPq#selection-1929.661-1929.825

Preference for the submissive-recipient role was expressed in 29% of the messages by heterosexual males, 89% by heterosexual females, and 88% by homosexual males.

According to this study, it's 89% among those who were active in a BDSM discussion group. I guess that the percentage among "vanilla" women is close to 100%. "BDSM community" involves findommes / professional dominatrixes / lesbians / transgenders / etc. So if it's 89% of "kinky" women and 99% of "vanilla" women, it's more than 90% of women overall.

According to this study, it's 89% among those who were active in a BDSM discussion group. I guess that the percentage among "vanilla" women is close to 100%. "BDSM community" involves findommes / professional dominatrixes / lesbians / transgenders / etc. So if it's 89% of "kinky" women and 99% of "vanilla" women, it's more than 90% of women overall.
Very interesting data but one could also say those girls are more degenerate than usual, even though they have more dominant tendencies than most women. Maybe submissive tendencies aren't the same as wanting to be actually spanked and choked. Just led? I want to believe.

Very interesting data but one could also say those girls are more degenerate than usual, even though they have more dominant tendencies than most women. Maybe submissive tendencies aren't the same as wanting to be actually spanked and choked. Just led? I want to believe.

Yes, this could also be the case, of course. After all, "submissive" and "masochistic" are two different things. I guess there are more submissive women (who want to be dominated) than masochistic women (who want to be hurt.)

Bad assumption woman go BDSM to get dominated not to dominate

Lifefuel for Sithcels.
maxresdefault.jpg

But those studies are self-reported, aren't they?
I literally have no idea of this percentage, could be 90% or could be 50% I haven't made a research about this, there should be conclusive studies who aren't surveys.

But those studies are self-reported, aren't they?

The study I posted is from the 90's, lol, so I guess it wasn't that bad back then. Of course, one might also ask what kind of woman spends time in online BDSM circles ... especially back then in the 90's where the internet was FAR from being mainstream yet.

These days, however, I wouldn't give two shits about what women report about themselves:

While 63 percent of those women surveyed said they’d opt out of traditional labels like “homosexual,” “heterosexual” and “bisexual,” the same percentage also said they wouldn’t date a man who has slept with another man.
http://archive.is/TQUXr#selection-2845.181-2845.395

So ... these women are far too special snowflakes to be labelled homo, hetero or bi .... but at the same time, when it comes down to it, they only want 100% heterosexual men.

Tbh the study doesn't report what they like being choked with (BBC.)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back