Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which part of the spectrum are you? (and did I graph this correctly?)

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Graph

kinda weird to use ngl (not gonna lie)

Weird how? I've never seen anyone graph these ideologies like this before. I think I got it right though. Did I place any of the dots in the wrong spot?

Wrong for so many reasons:
-Redpillers are not progressivist or necessarily polygamist.
-MGTOW is not the opposite of redpill
-Feminists are not celibate
-Incels are celibate (though not by choice)
-Bluepillers are progressivist
-incels are traditionalist?
-Bluepill is halfway between femminist and muslim but also halfway between redpill and MGTOW? JFL

Shit graph tbh. Do even know what these words mean OP?

I think he means what each side desires. Incels don't desire to be celibate and most people here just want a nice happy wife or at least wish they lived in a reality where it would be possible.
And the final stage of feminism would be so man-hating that they would be effectively celibate.

Yeah this is by ideology. Every single point LittleDarkAge listed is incorrect. I can dismantle every one. Eg.

MGTOW is not the opposite of redpill - in terms of traditionalism vs progressivism yes they are. Redpillers are not traditionalist by the very definition of red pill.

Feminists are not celibate - yes they are, at least true femiists are, strong independent woman and all that. Sure, the fake feminists (3rd wave feminists) are actually just cock-thirsty polygamists and on this graph they'd be plotted similar to where redpill are. True feminists are almost always bitter, lonely women who don't need no man.

Bluepillers are progressivist - NO they are not, there's nothing progressive about being too ignorant to understand society's problems.

-Bluepill is halfway between femminist and muslim but also halfway between redpill and MGTOW? JFL -- YES, on this spectrum graph they are graphed this way. It sems like you don't understand what traditionalism/progressivism means.

Last edited:
I think he means what each side desires. Incels don't desire to be celibate and most people here just want a nice happy wife or at least wish they lived in a reality where it would be possible.
And the final stage of feminism would be so man-hating that they would be effectively celibate.
No feminists love fucking chad.

No feminists love fucking chad.
We all know foids will drop the whole feminist charade for a chance to get ass-fucked raw by Chad. But I think the whole point of feminism is to not require anything, including a relationship, from men. If a foid goes and gets choked out and bitch slapped by Chad then i dont think you can actually consider her a feminist, because it proves she isn't one if the man is attractive and alpha enough.

We all know feminists will drop the whole feminist charade for a chance to get ass-fucked raw by Chad. But I think the whole point of feminism is to not require anything, including a relationship, from men. If a foid goes and gets choked out and bitch slapped by Chad then i dont think you can actually consider her a feminist, because it proves she isn't one if the man is attractive and alpha enough.
What “feminism” means in this society is foids rights to fuck Outta their league chad whenever they want without consequence. They want free abortion/birth control in other words sex without consequence. Of course they also want all sub 8 men dead so Chad can creampie them without having to deal with “creepy” men looking at them.

What “feminism” means in this society is foids rights to fuck Outta their league chad whenever they want without consequence. They want free abortion/birth control in other words sex without consequence. Of course they also want all sub 8 men dead so Chad can creampie them without having to deal with “creepy” men looking at them.
That's what WOMEN want. That's not feminism you're describing, you're describing what all women want (hypergamy).

I am no traditionalist. The traditional familial structure can't cohabitate with modern communication technologies, sexually liberated women and the absence of strong religious beliefs.

That's what WOMEN want. That's not feminism you're describing, you're describing what all women want (hypergamy).
What is “feminism” then?

MGTOW is not the opposite of redpill - in terms of traditionalism vs progressivism yes they are. Redpillers are not traditionalist by the very definition of red pill.

Bluepillers are progressivist - NO they are not, there's nothing progressive about being too ignorant to understand society's problems.
What is a progressive stance on the matter of slut shaming or women's voting rights for example? What would the traditional one be? Which side do you think bluepillers and redpillers respectively would take?

What is “feminism” then?
Feminists as I understand it want 100% female supremacy and independence from men. Most real feminists are ugly, lonely, fat, and many are lesbians. They don't want, or cannot attract Chad, and hate all attractive women who can.

Here's an update graph with the different "flavours" of feminism, IT, and FDS plotted.

Prgressives vs Poly graph 2

Last edited:
Feminists as I understand it want 100% female supremacy and independence from men. Most real feminists are ugly, lonely, fat, and many are lesbians. They don't want want, or cannot attract Chad, and hate all attractive women who can.

Here's an update graph with the different "flavours" of feminism, IT, and FDS plotted.

View attachment 167196
A lot of ugly fat foids do want Chads though but I sorta get what you are saying.

Man of culture blet