Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which part of life is the easiest?

Which one is the easiest?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
These are the main categories I have established in my life, to make my progress and current status ^^

It would be interesting to hear thoughts on this and which one others think is the easiest one!

... I originally made this about which one is the most difficult but I didn't want everyone to just say "Social" because they can't get a gf, lol

I struggle in all 3 but health hits the hardest

health probably

Definitely health the other 2 are more dependent on other outside sources

health, money, and social. in that order

health is darn easier nowadays with all stupid advancement in modern medicine and all, like they literally changed life expectancies in lots of countries with all these and now we have middle age hypergamous women who would've otherwise declared grannies in past two centuries
rest things are real struggle

Fakecels chose social

I guess I said money is easiest because I can just train and work. And invest.

Health is a nightmare, lol. Especially as you get a bit older.

Social... hm. It's very tricky, I find. Plus it's the most optional of the three so I keep pushing it to the side for that reason.

technically all three of those things boil down to luck, but it's mostly in your control how healthy your body is.

Health, without any doubt