Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which parent fucked up your face the most?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I would say my mom due to bad mouth area and recessed chin

Weed said:

Same. She gave me fucked up looking ears and a round face. My dad isn't great looking but he has a strong jaw at least.

7339er said:
Weed said:
Same. She gave me fucked up looking ears and a round face. My dad isn't great looking but he has a strong jaw at least.
I wish I had my father's chin or even better grandfather's... we're unlucky :(

Weed said:

Its always better to look like your father. At least he got laid.

Dad isn't a chad but I think most of my fucked up genes came from mum's side as all my aunts and cousins are ugly or normie at most.

7339er said:
Weed said:
Its always better to look like your father. At least he got laid.
He lost his V card at 14 bruh...

Mother. She gave me big nose, balding, shit skin and hypothyroidism.

So we're the mommy boys still.. 5:0.. I will just lol if the ratio is going to be mom 15:3 dad.. new theory discovered?

Weed said:

Lol same problem my mother has a philtrum thats is just too long.

All your incel genes come from your mom (or a female ancestor). Ugly men do not pass down their genes, because they do not get laid.

Mom. I have her chin and philtrum. My dad looks like Kratos from God of War.

Neither. My mom has minimal eyelid exposure. JFL, getting eyemogged by your own mom. I just happened to deform my nose after many accidents, that's why I'm a truecel. My parents passed on fine genes, since I would've been average if it weren't for my broken nose.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Weed said:
Lol same problem my mother has a philtrum thats is just too long.
oh yes forgot to mention my philtrum is long too.. 20cm just lol

My nostrils are a direct herency from my mom, my maternal uncle nose looks like a more extreme/uglier version of mine.

mom theory confirmed.. moms are the ones that fucked us up.. If you think about it, about the hypergamy... Males just fucked to get laid meanwhile females were picky.

So.. nowadays if you see hypergamy and girl looks bad, remember the kid is gonna 99% grow up to be an incel.. to produce a good looking child you need good genes recombination. For example for my child not to be incel, I would need to find a partner with good lower third, philtrum and mouth area.. if I find my looksmatch the child is probably gonna be ugly, depending on girl's lower third.
My dad and mother reproduced, they made the mistake, now my mission is to reverse it. I will never in my life reproduce with a female that has bad chin, mouth area and philtrum or else my whole gene pool is fucked plus I am the only child. I have three options:
Suicide
Get surgeries and find a wife later in life with good lower third
Move to Thailand and reproduce with a 8/10 Asian( even tho I wouldn't want an Asian child ) but that's what I gotta do to reverse my parent's mistake.

SO it's official.

H Y P E R G A M Y ruins human looks.. If a chad reproduces with a sub5, his genes officially went to waste.

Weed said:

Lol i hope you mean 20 mm or 2 cm.
I just measured same 2 cm its over for us boyo

Incel_Dikshit said:
Weed said:
Lol i hope you mean 20 mm or 2 cm.
I just measured same 2 cm its over for us boyo
yes I meant 2cm xD and your chin is recessed.. fuark can you pm me your pic side profile you can cover upper third and eyes then I will send mine

Dad gave me the deformed bottom third and amblyopia.
Mom gave me the Norwood 3.

Dad

My mom was an aging stacy with 2 kids before she met my beta bux dad. Their first child was me.

Grotesque said:
Dad gave me the deformed bottom third and amblyopia.
Mom gave me the Norwood 3.
Is your mom norwooding?

My dad. Good genetics on my mom's side of the family. All my uncles are legit slayers.

My maternal grandmother with her nose, but perhaps ironically she is also the best looking grandparent I have.

She had a birdcel nose (such as mine) but to make up for it she had insanely-well developed zygomatic bones and a strong lower third, which I did not inherit.

tl;dr She was able to get away with a birdcel nose due to  F A C E, but I wasn't.

If I were the male version of her, I wouldn't be incel.

I also don't really appreciate how my dad's side of the family contributed to the 'toning down' of the stronger features from my mom's side. If my dad were more robust, I would have come out just fine and not be posting here.

So uhh, I guess the right answer is DAD and not MOM.

My mom, I have her hair loss genes, and her facial features.

My father due to long midface and wide nose.

Dad gave me the long mid-face but the balding came from mom's side. The receded chin is my own special little mutation, though.

Weed said:
Is your mom norwooding?
She kind of is. She's always had subhuman thin hair. And all the males in her family were balding by their 20s.

Mostly from trash genetic father. Both have ugly features, so fucked either way.

Weed said:

My mom, if I inherited more of my dad's features I'd be a chad like my brother.

I'd say my dad because I think hormonal expression during puberty probably affects masculine development. Theory : more Testosterone = more broad development. I'm thin all the way through. Shoulders, jaw, hands etc. Dad didn't encourage me to succeed at sports. Instead beta Chuck bs like 'as long as you have fun.' so I hated sports and never played them

Neither. Both my parents and brother are 7+

Got my dads nose, eye area and mid face. Honestly have no idea how he managed to get laid. Especially with my mom considering how much better she looks than him. She's about the same height, wide zygos, borderline hooded eye lids, good nose, decent overall facial harmony. Fuck just thinking about what could have been. All my dad gave me was his jaw and chin. Which isn't bad. I would have been completely fucked otherwise

Both worst combination

Neither. I'm ugly because of bad genetic recombination + poor diet and sleep during puberty.

Grotesque said:
Weed said:
Is your mom norwooding?
She kind of is. She's always had subhuman thin hair. And all the males in her family were balding by their 20s.
I wish I had my mom's hair.. The only bad gene I got from my dad is non controllable hair but hey at least it's blonde am I right am I right?