Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which option would you reccommend?

Which one?

• Hanging in the woods

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Jumping in front off a train

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Slitting wrists

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slitting neck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Asking for a friend.

Bullet in the head tbh if that's not an option then i guess the train it seems like a more effective way imo

Bullet in the head tbh if that's not an option then i guess the train it seems like a more effective way imo
Sadly not. Train is a good cope tho.

Sadly not. Train is a good cope tho.
Yea it's a good way to die but i remember i saw a dog getting hit by a train and survive. That's one of the reasons why i don't try to suicide tbh i don't want to end as a disabled

I'd take the bullet but no guns where I'm from. Jumping off a building probably.

Find a cheap piece of land near the woods and put a container unit on it for you to live in.

Screen Shot 2019 11 25 at 75721 PM
Screen Shot 2019 11 25 at 75709 PM

Jumping off cliff.

I have no clue. I can't deal with pain and I think all of them could be rather painful.
Hanging in the woods would take a while to kill me, jumping in front of a train could be very painful before I die, slitting anything would be a slow death as well.
I would probably pick a gas.
Gun to the head you could survive if you fuck it up, and I've heard stories of people survival falling off buildings or from planes so that's also not an option as I rather not live to learn I'm even a failure at killing myself.

So, I seriously have no clue. The only easy death I could think of might be gas or explosives. Only one is easy to do.

How rarted do you have to be to choose a painful method like cutting when painless methods exist?

What about that escape bag method? I don't condone suicide but that looks like the best option ngl.

What about that escape bag method? I don't condone suicide but that looks like the best option ngl.
Does that work effectively?
I'm so afraid that these things won't kill me, but give me a permanent brain damage...

Does that work effectively?
I'm so afraid that these things won't kill me, but give me a permanent brain damage...
Idk boyo. I guess there's always a chance that will happen, another reason not to do it tbh.

Definitely not any of the last two, hanging in woods would be fine if u know how to properly set it up

Hanging in the woods since I'm connected to nautre :feelsokman:

Suicide over a foid is stupid and pathetic. It would be like becoming a doctor and then hanging yourself because your idiot parents didn't congratulate you. Just be blackpilled and keep living for yourself. Go play vidya or look for fossils.

Jump in front of the train. You'll at least ruin the day of the driver/passengers. With a bit of luck you of traumatised a few of them.

Fentanyl or bust