Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which ones of these options would you consider volcel?

Which ones of these options do you consider volcel?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Wouldn't fuck some races
  • Wouldn't LTR some races

I wouldn't screw western girls but they sure as hell wouldn't screw me so that rules itself out.

Wouldn't betabuxx in general

I would say this because I'd be happy to give my mommygf (most likely mommywife by that point) my paycheck and have her give me an allowance from it to buy videogames/manga/anime/clothes.

Asian Asian women are all about saving anyway so it's not like giving it to some roastie to go on a shopping spree every paycheck.

The one about races for me it's stupid...why would you say no to a foid of a different race than yours ?

The one about races for me it's stupid...why would you say no to a foid of a different race than yours ?
I would fuck a foid of a difference race but I wouldn’t marry and procreate.

Mixed kids are usually fucked up tbh. I feel sorry for them.

I would fuck a foid of a difference race but I wouldn’t marry and procreate.

We are not going to have children either way bro, JFL for those who are incels and wish to have children.

We are not going to have children either way bro, JFL for those who are incels and wish to have children.
I know bro. Just a hypoethetical fantasy in which I do have those kind of options. :feelsbadman:

How do you come up with something like that? Many of them look very good. I would rather look good and be racially mixed than average/ugly and pure race.

u forg0t 2 add grandma h8 these v0lcels who won't fuck their gma

I don't think any of those options make someone a volcel.
Unlike womens standards, the options listed are perfectly reasonable standards.

Everyone of these options

The race ones.

How do you come up with something like that? Many of them look very good. I would rather look good and be racially mixed than average/ugly and pure race.

Chris Harper-Mercer was mixed race and was pretty ugly.

So many cuck and degenerate answers:soy:

Chris Harper-Mercer was mixed race and was pretty ugly.
And just because he does not look good should we now generalize and say that all race mixed people are ugly or how? There are good-looking and ugly looking race mixed people, just as they are good-looking and ugly looking people of pure race.

Lol at incestcels

Racemixing, white + black specifically, makes looks way worse on average. Brazil is proof of that.

But there are various other reasons not to racemix.

But there are various other reasons not to racemix.
I would like to know. Because I personally would have zero problems with marrying a woman from another race. I do not want to make dating harder for myself by only wanting women from a single race. As a sub 8, you can not allow yourself something like that imo. Only Chad can have such standards.

I would like to know. Because I personally would have zero problems with marrying a woman from another race. I do not want to make dating harder for myself by only wanting women from a single race. As a sub 8, you can not allow yourself something like that imo. Only Chad can have such standards.
Bitte schön.

I always reiterate, I wouldn't refuse sex with any foid because of her race, but I wouldn't marry and reproduce with a nonwhite foid. It's just like I wouldn't refuse sex with a 40 yo single mom of 4 but I wouldn't in a million years marry and reproduce with her.

I don't want to generate dysfunctional, ugly, fucked up children.