Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one you autists was it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Redditors really read all that?

We got my son therapy but he refused to engage with the therapist, calling him a “sand nigger” and “pajeet” and “terrorist”. His next therapist was a “chad”, so he didn’t relate to that either.

This part was hilarious

the father, mother, sister, and sister boyfriend should be dragged out onto the streets and brutally beaten and forced into hard labor until they end up dying from it

this is a copypasta, unfortunately:feelsLSD:

This is 5 year old copypasta.

That post is HUGE. It's pretty low IQ to write all that and not even provide a tl;dr version. I always try to make sure posts I write are fairly to the point.

OK... I'll try my best to read it all...

Some thoughts at about halfway through - proper harsh that the dad confiscated his computer and went through it and then deleted it all. No wonder his son has grown up a bit messed up if he treats his possessions that way. He was practically an adult.

He does seem like a weak guy, the dad. His daughter is even with a black guy, lol. I swear I couldn't make this stuff up.

OK I finally got through it. I still think the guy is weak and just... very leftie. To the point of me having to double-take sometimes because I can't believe he's saying some things unironically.

And the way he said he gave this and that to the police... in a sane society very, very little (if any) of this would be a legal matter. In this society I just don't know. The guy might be locked up for quite a while. I hope his dad is just naive and doesn't realise that.

Other than that... I dunno. The guy does seem pretty out of control but as I say the dad seems quite bad too. Now he's free of his dad I'd recommend that he just... tries to get his head together enough to stay above water. That being said his dad might have screwed up that opportunity for him because now the state might be after him with considerable force.

I hope things turn out OK there somehow.

EDIT -- Oh I see it's a few years old. Huh. I wonder where the guy is now. I wonder if he survived the wrath of the state, heh.

Last edited:
we had this thread like a 100 times

Sometimes I don't even know what to believe online. Like this post sounds legit but... it does also read a bit like the delusional ramblings of a far-left guy trying to smear Trump supporters and incels.

I wouldn't put anything past them at this point tbh.

For what it's worth I think this Reddit post is a joke or an elaborate LARP that didn't happen
If it's true then I'd definitely say it's a sign of the times, '''''men''''' like this who are cucked and brainwashed :bluepill:to this extent really do exist, JFL

Yes, that's the only believable part.

None of the "incel's" behaviour strikes me as actually Incel, Incels aren't that confident and physically aggressive towards toilets, most of us live lives of pure isolation.

We got my son therapy but he refused to engage with the therapist, calling him a “sand nigger” and “pajeet” and “terrorist”. His next therapist was a “chad”, so he didn’t relate to that either.

This part was hilarious

I knew everyone in this story IRL. The incel was my friend. The family then regretted hating on incels and wanted to pay reparations to incels, so the daughter ended up deepthroating my sand nigger cock and now she's doing it again as I'm typing this. The son, who is my friend, is snorting the purest Colombian cocaine off my $50,000 gold and glass coffee table while having sex with three female supermodels as I am typing this.

In other words, this story is fake and gay.

This wasn't there when I first saw this post, but you can already tell just from the first edit comment ("all the incels this post attracted can fuck off back to their holes.") that this was made by some obese soyboy IncelTears user with way too much time on their hands.

Last edited:
That story is faker than 4cuck btard greentexts

SonShineCloudyDay said:
I caught him sniffing his sister’s panties in the laundry room - she was 12 at the time and he was 17
based