Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you say is a more selfish option if you ever ascend?

What is more selfish?

• Total voters
I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Let's say you ascend. Which one would be more selfish:

to live a life without kids. you work until your pension and then you live up to 100 and get paid your pension (the longer you live the more you reap), or
to live a life with kids. you raise your children to be future tax payers, so you contribute to society.

Last edited:
My children will be incels living in a society that's continuing to hate them. Nah, I'd rather just live and retire comfortable in this scenario

Also being selfish isn't even a bad thing

My children will be incels living in a society that's continuing to hate them. Nah, I'd rather just live and retire comfortable in this scenario

tbh.

I don't understand why "living with a roastie" is selfish in that poll ? Like you don't owe soyciety anything

That's not guaranteed, you may have daughters or be incel because environment issue (or that mouthbreathing meme is correct) or mom genes compensate your subhumanity

I don't understand why "living with a roastie" is selfish in that poll ? Like you don't owe soyciety anything

That's not guaranteed, you may have daughters or be incel because environment issue (or that mouthbreathing meme is correct) or mom genes compensate your subhumanity
it's selfish because people expect you to have kid's with used up roasties (betabuxx), government encourages people to have kids so they would contribute in the future. pay taxes, pay pensions etc.
if you are in your early 30s and don't have children you are probably a laughing stock at your work. you are more likely to be seen as an asshole, a player if you don't have kids. the norm is to have kids.

I wonder if surrogacy for single man is possible or not?, If yes then I would choose the second option.

i hate society. there's nothing wrong with having kids, and i urge all White normies to do so, but as an incel, there's no real reason to. last thing you wanna do is hate your own kids.

The first option sounds much more selfish, this is why it got my vote.