Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you rather be?

Which version would you rather be?

• 20 years old pretty boy

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Late 20s Chad

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Rene Krhin is statusmaxxed Slovenian football player. On one hand we have him as 20 years old pretty boy:

rene-krhin-of-slovenia-poses-poses-during-the-official-fifa-world-cup-picture-id101924426

rene_fbimage.jpg

On the other hand here is him in his late 20s:

images

n32_10_krhin_oa-1_bigimage.jpg

n32_10_krhin_oa-2_bigimage.jpg

Would you rather be 20 years old Krhin - pretty boy, mostly slaying JBs or late 20s Krhin - Chad and slaying all kinds of women? It's a tough one because you would be slaying like a madman in both cases.

He is one of the rare south Slavic moggers. I remember him in Inter in 2009/10 season and I thought he was going to be the next big deal but he didn't progress like expected as a football player.

Mogs me from Maribor to Novi Pazar.

I'd rather be the pretty boy version.

Pretty boy, better to fuck younger foids than post prime used up ones

He is one of the rare south Slavic moggers. I remember him in Inter in 2009/10 season and I thought he was going to be the next big deal but he didn't progress like expected as a football player.
Injuries fucked him up ngl.

He mogs me brutally to the Moon and back.

He looks better in late 20`s ngl

Pretty boy, better to fuck younger foids than post prime used up ones
But even in his late 20s he is fucking younger foids with addition of older foids.

Older men are taken more seriously in general so probably late-20s Chad

But even in his late 20s he is fucking younger foids with addition of older foids.

He was a giga pretty boy when he was like 20. Also back then he was in Inter which won the champions league (although he barely played). Then injuries destroyed him.

He's tall for a football player too at 6'2''. Mogger.

Definitely late 20s
Older Krhin mogs younger across whole Slovenia

These are the same person though... If you choose the 20 year old version you get to be the late 20s version 6 years later..

These are the same person though... If you choose the 20 year old version you get to be the late 20s version 6 years later..

The OP meant if you could be one version for like one month.

Young pretty boy tbh

20 yo pretty boy hands down.

older chad

interesting the poll is very close

just be krhin bro! women love that shit!

I mog him brutally.
In imagination.

they are both too small one hit and they will be blown off into bits and pieces lol

they are not full men yet

He was a giga pretty boy when he was like 20. Also back then he was in Inter which won the champions league (although he barely played). Then injuries destroyed him.

He's tall for a football player too at 6'2''. Mogger.
I saw an interview where he said he was incel.