Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you pick? Civilizational Collapse, Sexbots, Hologram Waifus, Artificial Wombs,Sexbot with artificial womb, or Take Foid's rights away?

Which one would you pick? Civilizational Collapse, Sexbots, Hologram Waifus, Or Artificial Wombs?

• Civilizational Collapse

• Sexbots

• Hologram Waifus

• Artificial Womb

• Sex Bot With Artificial Womb

• Take women's rights away

Results are only viewable after voting.
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
While picking, be realistic and weight the pros and cons as well as the likelihood of it happening. Also please discuss. :yes:

edit: I added a few more options

Last edited:
Let it end and be reborn.

If I can have a qt sexbot with an artificial womb that never ages, gets fat, requires alimony, or cucks me, I don't even want a foid. Literally obsolete at that point, so I went for that.

AI is still like 100 years away, so we unfortunately won't be able to enjoy the smart sexbots, but when they do arrive, I'll change everything. Combine that with hyper realistic skin and mobility, is going to be just like a real human. Unfortunately this also means that it's going to be like women hence it won't want to be with us, but the trick is to not make them THAT smart.

There could be something substantially better substantially than those options in 50-100 years. Matrix style mind uploading would provide eternal life as Chad in a VR world that is indistinguishable from reality. I can't possibly imagine anything better than this.

Sexbots accompanied with artificial intelligence is probably the best bet. @COPE GmbH :feelsEhh: you know the drill

NONE of this is gonna save me. Hologram waifus? Bleh. Taking rights away sounds nice in theory but I think men will literally eat each other for pussy even if this actually happens.

Civilization collapse is what i want

Civ collapse is cope. Incels will still be on the bottom of the totem pole. Remember that 1 out of every 17 males reproduced in the neolithic era. You would be killed by rampaging chads and tyrones. Unless you are an ogre or just want to watch the world burn, you shouldn't want complete collapse. Sexbots with artificial wombs are the only way we win. I don't even need ultrarealistic AI. Just something more advanced than what we have now that can provide a semblance of love for both me and preferably my child as well. This is closer than many here think. 10 to 20 years away max depending on the money pumped into the endeavor.

We could finally evolve under this system and eventually spread out across the solar system. It literally liberates us from the curse of evolution and female sexual selection.
I'll add that taking women's rights away won't solve the inherent problem of hypergamy, only temporarily mask it. Humanity has had similar problems to modern feminism. See the collapse of Rome and other empires. This will continue to happen till foids are replaced.

Last edited:
LDAR is the only realistic option.

Let it all burn

hologram waifu, less cleanup versus sexbot

I am okay with ultra realistic Sexbot gf.

Not even a contest for me. Sexbot with artificial womb.

Civilization collapsing won't give me that sexbot, sexbot with no artificial womb is worse than a sexbot with an artificial womb, you can't touch holograms so why would anyone be interested in a shitty hologram? Artificial womb without the sexbot is worse than a sexbot with an artificial womb.
Last of all, taking women's rights away won't get me one. You know who would be in charge and who would have control of what women can or can't do. It will be the chads in the end. They will say the women have no rights, but they have rights to tell you you can't get a girl in this situation. Fuck that.

Sex bots will cause a civilization collapse once men realize that they no longer have to struggle to put in effort to find someone

Sexbots + VR + AI.
Imagine coming back home, putting that silly googles and your gf is there. She loves you, asks how it went today, accompanies you to the bed (where the doll actually is) and fucks you better than any human foid. Imagine being able to see, hear and touch your gf. Imagine her learning what things you like, what you hate, etc. Imagine her absolutely and completely in love with you.
I really really need a virtual gf. I hope someone develops it as soon as possible. I guess that AI´s will suck at the beginning, but realistic dolls and VR already exist. Please god, have mercy.
Civ collapse is cope. Incels will still be on the bottom of the totem pole. Remember that 1 out of every 17 males reproduced in the neolithic era. You would be killed by rampaging chads and tyrones. Unless you are an ogre or just want to watch the world burn, you shouldn't want complete collapse. Sexbots with artificial wombs are the only way we win. I don't even need ultrarealistic AI. Just something more advanced than what we have now that can provide a semblance of love for both me and preferably my child as well. This is closer than many here think. 10 to 20 years away max depending on the money pumped into the endeavor.

We could finally evolve under this system and eventually spread out across the solar system. It literally liberates us from the curse of evolution and female sexual selection.
I'll add that taking women's rights away won't solve the inherent problem of hypergamy, only temporarily mask it. Humanity has had similar problems to modern feminism. See the collapse of Rome and other empires. This will continue to happen till foids are replaced.
Very compelling ngl

Civilizational collapse. The technology and infrastructure can be rebuilt in a decade or two. What needs to change are cultural and societal paradigms, which will influence law and policy makers in the future generations.

You cannot cure cancer from within.

Sexbots 100% no, better alternative

I'm actively planning to pay for surrogacy.

yea that's the thing - I understand guys that wanna see civilization collapse for the pure spectacle and seeing the elites get their comeuppance...

but at the same time who do you think will be in charge when SHTF? chads and dark triad bad boys with a big social network or a bunch of isolated inkwells??

Civ collapse is cope. Incels will still be on the bottom of the totem pole. Remember that 1 out of every 17 males reproduced in the neolithic era. You would be killed by rampaging chads and tyrones. Unless you are an ogre or just want to watch the world burn, you shouldn't want complete collapse.
Civilization collapse actually evens the playing field. Being a tall ogre with big muscles was quite useful when humans were still caving each others heads in with rocks. Technology changed things.

In this day and age, a ricecel like me armed with a Glock-19 can kill a 6'9 gymmaxxed tyrone effortlessly. An entire group of chads and tyrones resting in their post-apocalyptic camp can be picked off with a scoped rifle and cover. They wouldn't even know who killed them.

Take foids rights away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back