Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you choose?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Japanese East Asian Stacy

399d62c91fe5c0f229852543d6ab302b

Kyrgyz Central Asian Stacy

12ccd64cf51c8e03c4df5d2eb2f1ed3a

Indian South Asian Stacy

4b151ae4113c4dede5a48b1868bae0e1

Which one mogs in smv and which of these Asian stacies would you choose as your wife if you had the choice and why?

Japanese one looks intimidating. Would smash

1 Indian
2 Kyrgyz
3 Japanese

Chosen by both attractiveness and racial proximity

My pick is the Kyrgyz one, but all of them are a would

:feelsohh:

Last edited:
I wouldn't choose either and execute those bitches on the spot.

i had to choose then indian one, cause i like gracile indids somewhat but
mos tbased answer

In reality you would choose all of them in a hearthbeat. Every user here would forget about the blackpill and become simps the moment a stacy would give them a chance(not that that is possible)

In reality you would choose all of them in a hearthbeat. Every user here would forget about the blackpill and become simps the moment a stacy would give them a chance(not that that is possible)
That's really bold statement of you to make that I would become bluepilled in a heartbeat. I don't trust toilets one bit. I was bullied by foids a lot in my life and my autistic nature and self awareness would prevent me from trusting these whores.

That's really bold statement of you to make that I would become bluepilled in a heartbeat. I don't trust toilets one bit. I was bullied by foids a lot in my life and my autistic nature and self awareness would prevent me from trusting these whores.
@To koniec

Cope...your instincts would overcome you

Cope...your instincts would overcome you
Are you mentally retarded? Maybe for you since you are a normie yourself. As I said I am autistic and due that I have high impulse control. I don't need to cope because only normies are slaves to their instincts.

Are you mentally retarded? Maybe for you since you are a normie yourself. As I said I am autistic and due that I have high impulse control. I don't need to cope because only normies are slaves to their instincts.
You think that but at the end your instincts always prevail, autistic or not. And no Im not a normie, but if any of those girls gave me a chance I would accept it 100%. That doesn't mean I would trust them but I would marry them and see where it goes for sure

You think that but at the end your instincts always prevail, autistic or not. And no Im not a normie, but if any of those girls gave me a chance I would accept it 100%. That doesn't mean I would trust them but I would marry them and see where it goes for sure
I don't need to think that because I never simped for a toilet EVER. Or even had bluepilled thoughts due to getting bullied by foids.

And yeah you said stuff about marriage. WE ARE NOT THE SAME. That idea wouldn't even cross my mind.

I don't trust toilets one bit. I was bullied by foids a lot in my life and my autistic nature and self awareness would prevent me from trusting these whores.
I don't need to cope because only normies are slaves to their instincts.
I don't need to think that because I never simped for a toilet EVER. Or even had bluepilled thoughts due to getting bullied by foids.

A04fb84091b8887edd002b8249d22aff

Dude, Toji is the father of his vessel at the end of the day. I'm assuming you know why he was in the pool.
I know nigger. I've read the manga. Megumi sometimes does appear like him.

I know nigger. I've read the manga. Megumi sometimes does appear like him.
He is very much my favourite creation so far in 2024. Character design across all 3 forms, his powers, his character. I applaud Gege.
Much more charismatic than Gojo to me.

He is very much my favourite creation so far in 2024. Character design across all 3 forms, his powers, his character. I applaud Gege.
Much more charismatic than Gojo to me.
Sukuna is actually an incel who has powers in my eyes. Killed the chad Gojo, was an unwanted child. So he did everything to gain strength. He is like an abomination/curse who should've never existed. That's why normies hate him and love Gojo. The first thing he did when incarnated was he wanted to rape foids and kill kids.

Sukuna is actually an incel who has powers in my eyes. Killed the chad Gojo, was an unwanted child. So he did everything to gain strength. He is like an abomination/curse who should've never existed.
He very much so talks like an aristocrat. He denied his fate i.e. the only reason he's build like he is in his true form - ate his twin. So it seems he was also poor and came from nothing like you imply. He called his own mother a wench.
He is like an abomination/curse who should've never existed.
That's why normies hate him and love Gojo.
"It's not right that he won." - some bitch toilet yesterday when I won my K1 match.
I'm literally Sukuna.

That's why normies hate him and love Gojo.
JFL, have you ever seen some of his fag supporters call Sukuna fans moral less and bad people?!
"I-If everyone had Gojo's mindset, the world would be at peace!"
"Sukuna fans hate confident and successful people and are i-insecure." :feelsugh:

Last edited:
He very much so talks like an aristocrat. He denied his fate i.e. the only reason he's build like he is in his true form - ate his twin. So it seems he was also poor and came from nothing like you imply. He called his own mother a wench.

"It's not right that he won." - some bitch toilet yesterday when I won my K1 match.
I'm literally Sukuna.
The aristocrat part is actually because he comes from the Heian era. One of the better eras where art and technology thrived. So the way he acts makes a lot of sense

He even killed Yoruzu for being an annoyance. Definitely not a bluepilled simp.

JFL, have you ever seen some of his fag supporters call Sukuna fans moral less and bad people?!
"I-If everyone had Gojo's mindset, the world would be at peace!"
"Sukuna fans hate confident and successful people and are i-insecure." :feelsugh:
Yes, I've seen them. Sukuna is just more interesting than Gojo.

Gojo was just some chad who had everything and nothing at the same time. Literally what he said when he activated his domain against joGOAT.

Japanese because she doesnt have as much makeup