Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one(s) of these do you think GENUINELY attract(s) women, making significative difference?

Which one(s) of these do you think GENUINELY attract(s) women, making significative difference?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Face and height are not options because they're obvious.

Face & height 90% of attraction

Dark triad and status.

money, status

also nt, thug behavior

and sometimes race, depends on location

Face & height 90% of attraction
I think face > height > dark triad violent and evil personality and that's it as far as 95%+ of genuine attraction goes. NT and race are minor things that can't be below a certain level (if you're a retard it's over, if you're an aboriginal you lose points even if you're gl) and thug behavior goes along with dark triad violent shit.

I don't believe things like money or status can generate legit attraction to the person.

Thugmaxxing, NT, dick size and status.

Not in order

Last edited:
NT is a literal requirement, and face and status.

NT is a literal requirement, and face and status.
Foids will still drool for retarded Chad, but if you're too retarded, you'll simply not be able to do what has to be done, so over automatically.

Chad can get away easily with mild autism, obscure interests, difficulties holding a conversation and shit like that though.

Foids will still drool for retarded Chad, but if you're too retarded, you'll simply not be able to do what has to be done, so over automatically.

Chad can get away easily with mild autism, obscure interests, difficulties holding a conversation and shit like that though.
You're talking about Chad, an extreme case, where it's already well known that a Chad can do almost anything and get away with it, and attract foids.

For any man that isn't a Chad, NT is a requirement. Period.

For any man that isn't a Chad, NT is a requirement. Period.
I agree there. If you're a normie, you'll definitely need to be NT, and if you're a Chadlite, you can get away with shit to a certain point but not that much compared to Chad.

Last edited:
NT > everything

NT and race are minor things that can't be below a certain level (if you're a retard it's over
you mean IQ and not NT?

Foids will still drool for retarded Chad
apparently not

Autists are not retarded, if they have normal IQ, to the opposite, they understand more than someone non-autistic with the same IQ.

LMAO AT PICKING ANYTHING OTHER THAN RACE, THIS SITE IS TURNING TO REDPILL/BLUEPILL CENTRAL :feelskek:

1. NT (including an average IQ for your community, lower is next to a death sentence, higher makes it harder/but not impossible & is a cheat code for most money/academy related issues), highly doubt that many people here are as NT as they claim
  2. Dark Triad & Status & Confidence (everyone who denies that is coping, if you have drugs/street credibility/ASPD you cannot be incel & not talking about edgy LARPing/Pseudo Tough Guy Syndrome but the real deal that comes organically/without deliberately trying, women hate psychotics, not psychopaths/sociopaths, if you have Asperger/Autism DON'T ever try Darktriadmaxxing, it only makes everything worse)
  3. Race (it is a status symbol to fuck a black male - if athletically inclined/tall- as a white woman & almost any white males as a brown/asian woman)
  4. Money (am unsure about it tbh, it isn't pure exploitation for some, but only if they live like it too, have parties & are giga-NT)
  5. Other: Sportiness (if competitive) & strength & frame & certain jobs like doctor (unless gynecologist/radiologist) & being active in sports like diving/surfing/football/basketball & shared interests too

Last edited:
you mean IQ and not NT?
Yeah IQ and NT kinda go together in that one. But being just a low IQ normie-minded fucntional guy won't hurt you.

apparently not

Autists are not retarded, if they have normal IQ, to the opposite, they understand more than someone non-autistic with the same IQ.
There was a video of a Chad literally drooling and foids still got thirsty for him in the comments. He couldn't even speak.

Face and height are not options because they're obvious.
NT is a requirement for any non-Chad/non-Chadlite.

I believe that thugmaxxing is effecient as long you combine it with just be first principle. I have met prostitutes that buck their thug boyfriend because he is the first and fathered their children.

I have to point out that thugmaxxing is a way of statusmaxxing.

I agree there. If you're a normie, you'll definitely need to be NT, and if you're a Chadlite, you can get away with shit to a certain point but not that much compared to Chad.
Yeah. I ain't getting away with shit, though, because I'm not Chad, I'm not chadlite, and I'm not normie. Autism has fucked me, and guaranteed it was over for me since birth.

this
either that or be a low IQ thugmaxxed normie, they are like a magnet for becky whores
Chads are much more attractive than thug normies. Normies have social status and can find with great difficulty a girlfriend, but only chads find easily long and short-term partners

Money (am unsure about it tbh, it isn't pure exploitation for some, but only if they live like it too, have parties & are giga-NT)
Money are not ancestral, they don't create attraction, women exploit rich people

I'm retarded and trying to figure out from context clues what 'NT' is. Nipple torture?
Neurotypical. Not being an autist, being able to hold a conversation, read social cues, etc.

I put other, because height 100% matters
A tall guy stands out above all else, if you’re short you are literally invisible to women

I put other, because height 100% matters
A tall guy stands out above all else, if you’re short you are literally invisible to women
But pretty much no one denies that. Which is exactly why I didn't put that as an option.

But pretty much no one denies that. Which is exactly why I didn't put that as an option.
Ah, gotcha. I assumed the “other” category was for things not listed, my apologies

Chads are much more attractive than thug normies. Normies have social status and can find with great difficulty a girlfriend, but only chads find easily long and short-term partners
Never said that chads were any less attractive than them kek just that in order to have a chance as a normie you have to pose as a low IQ ghetto
They may not get long lasting relationships but at least they can fuck

i came for face

Literally study after study after study PROVES that HEIGHT is #1, what the fuck is wrong with this forum?