Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you was this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Dude deserves a standing ovation.
Giphy
3tDA

As many comments as there are upvotes, you know it's a battle in there

My desert culture is far more pathetic than American culture.

Probably no one from here. We're quite high inhib

Not me.

Sounds like a dumb motherfucker to be honest.

Probably some literal faggot british cocksucker.

My youtube cult leader Rassisten was absolutely right about the british.

Faggot scum the majority of them and some of the worst leftist race traitors you'd ever have the displeasure of meeting.

These cucks are always bitching about America's problems meanwhile ignoring all the muslim rape gangs prowling their streets and their own worthless and savage niggers beheading the soldiers of these dumb fucks in broad daylight.

I don't know for a fact that the person who wrote the above is a british cocksucker but I wouldn't be surprised.

Okay okay you got me.
It was me. That was my post.

If went to Reddit.

Stfu you little shill.
This guy is what I mean by a self hating ethnic, if he's not just a troll.
Not me.

Sounds like a dumb motherfucker to be honest.

Probably some literal faggot british cocksucker.

My youtube cult leader Rassisten was absolutely right about the british.

Faggot scum the majority of them and some of the worst leftist race traitors you'd ever have the displeasure of meeting.

These cucks are always bitching about America's problems meanwhile ignoring all the muslim rape gangs prowling their streets and their own worthless and savage niggers beheading the soldiers of these dumb fucks in broad daylight.

I don't know for a fact that the person who wrote the above is a british cocksucker but I wouldn't be surprised.
He isn't wrong about America though. A ton are genuine idiots. Though European Redditors have a huge superiority complex.

25k with 61% upvotes, a lot of people definitely agree with this. a lot disagree too

I see a man who has had enough. Here is a man who stood up. Emulate him and strike terror into the hearts of the (((eternal enemy))).

What a hero.

Zabaleen is his gimmick. He constantly makes posts about how women would rather screw fish than an incel and posts the same video of Zabaleen.
don't even know what zabaleen is

Catcalling is rape.
Feminist scum, white cucks and simps are gonna be mad about this.

Muslim rape gangs? If that isnt based, I dont know what is. Imagine disagreeing with islamic culture as a genetic dead-fucking-end. Although, britcucks are their own kind of cancer.

Last edited:
Not me because I am voting for DJT

Holy mother of based. This guy's nailed it right on the head.

SILENT MAJORITY
I
L
E
N
T

M
A
J
O
R
I