Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL which one of you used this as a profile picture again?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I was snooping around the Instagrams of people I went to high school with using a generic young attractive white woman sock account, going around following people with private accounts to see how much they've fucked their shit up or what they look like now out of curiosity. It's always potent ropefuel, even though most of them were petty faggots who probably weren't worth interacting with anyway you do have to wonder if you are just on another side of the pointless shit living coin. If I was actually in competition with any of these people as opposed to being a complete sperg outcast I can imagine using social media would be immensely stressful. The fact so many normalfags enjoy using it is amazing, it's addictive by design of course but you'd think the fact that it turns into an unbridled narcissism pissing contest of people posting their asses in genes without any explicit reason or signalling how virtuous/cool and ironic/quirky they are would make social media something people groan at when they check and post to it constantly. For whatever reason that's not the case, probably because they get a constant stream of validation from it (women, top-tier men) or are so bluepilled the act of putting in effort to be normal is rewarding to them, as is the case for an unwanted and unneeded multitude of tryhard ugly, short, fat, balding, recessed-maxilla men sadly caught up in the meme that if they are quirky, ironic and have great personalities with a load of confidence their lives will be awesome. These types of people can be seen white-knighting on inceltears and, for the most part, they don't get pussy in real life (when they do it's with extremely fat, extremely ugly and often mentally ill to the point of being on meds women).

Anyway, there are some real fresh off the boat hoejabi sandfoids (this one wasn't even sand actually, from South as opposed to West Asia, so just a Muslim currywhore) connected to the formerly-mentioned people on Instagram by virtue of having gone to the same high school and by having connections to the groups of people who can speak clear English via a few social butterfly slut Kurds, Iranians and Arabs (but most of all Kurds, holy fuck their women are whores and assimilate fast).

What does the typical sandfoid post to her Instagram? A few things, but largely selfies of her making a cute face or her with her family members, positive quotes about life, talks from Mutfis on YouTube and pictures of Gigachads without context. Maybe as an English speaker and not an Islamo-currynigger this doesn't make sense to me and I shouldn't be as amused about it as I am, but for some reason FOB Muslim women just plaster 10/10 men all over their Instagrams without context. She posted this picture in particular, which I am 99% sure I have seen as an avi pic on this forum kek. Lookism and blackpill memes aren't even memes, they're just real life spun in a funny way. People get mad over Chad worship pfps and claim lookism users constantly spamming gifs of muscular men with perfect facial structure is retarded and quasi-homosexual, but this is actually what real life women do on their social medias because looking at gigachads makes them feel good (unlike looking at you, which illicits a disgust response from the brain comparable to what the foid would experience if she was looking at dogshit). Top lel ZERO context just multiple gigachads plastered on an Instagram profile, it's like somebody developed a mind reading machine for women that made their thoughts visible to everyone on a screen.

Last edited:
i know a lot of curry muslim foids post (med looking) arab chads on their social media too. non arab muzzies worship arabs.
this is actually what real life women do on their social medias because looking at gigachads makes them feel good
tbf i feel good when i look at an attractive foid. it's natural. but i attempt to restrict myself to 2D

I dont remember it was someone banned man bro

I remember @FaceandHFD had that guy as his avatar for a while