Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you niggas infiltrated IT?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I think op unironically believes that.

where the fuck are his eyebrows

When you try to make fun of incels but you are too scared to go to the gym.

The only decent comment gets downvoted until it's hidden

Please don't lie to yourself saying they're equal in attractiveness. You find the right guy more attractive, but you might have more chemistry with the guy on the right and prefer him. Two different things. Don't lie.
Edit: Few dislikes already. Imagine disagreeing

I can't believe people actually buy this shit. There's not one foid that would prefer the left one.
Same thing with that one disabled guy on YouTube who has a Stacy girlfriend and bluepilled simps really thought it's real, sincere "love".

can those motherfuckers just for once admit that looks are important

When you try to make fun of incels but you are too scared to go to the gym.
View attachment 207104
"Yikes, sweaty, you're too unimportant for people to do that, maybe just maybe you shouldn't meet with people at all if you have such toxic delusionall personality"

What a fag, same guy would probably mock or give smug advice to incel who would write the same, throwing stones from glass bridge

"Yikes, sweaty, you're too unimportant for people to do that, maybe just maybe you shouldn't meet with people at all if you have such toxic delusionall personality"

What a fag, same guy would probably mock or give smug advice to incel who would write the same, throwing stones from glass bridge
dude is just giving excuses for being lazy

Besides, gym is cope

They both are 10/10 looking

Absolutely giga brutal mog

That made me laugh out loud when I saw that two hours ago..

They're idiots.

Next they'll be saying Sean O'pry and Saint chinless are on the same level of attractiveness.

I just don't get the delusion anymore, they really believe that the guy on the right has the exact same chance as the guy on the left? lmao
GJpMhLgl

Ragefuel posts

Why bother wasting braincells on someone who is completely in denial about the topic?

I would bet my limbs that this cum slurping hole would swallow chad's ball sack if she were given a choice to keep one as a personal slave.
I would bet my limbs it's not a cum surping hole but a LARPing soyboy.

It's over for both