Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you motherfuckers is this?

UnluckyCell

UnluckyCell

INCEL LIVES MATTER

SHOW YOURSELF

I think the amout of actual truecels on this forum shrinks daily, I keep seeing stuff like this happen all the time, Almost daily, Alot of crazy stuff happens this year, I think like they said the forum was better in 2018.

4 types of incels:

Volcels = chadlites with genuinely bad personalities, autism, antisocial, crippling shyness, young idiot fuckheads, etc also betabux normie tiers that refuse 3/10 foids

Pedocels = normal men with healthy desires that are demonized by today's culture but would have been completely fine in almost all of recorded history or having been born tradionalist Muslim

Truecel = ITS OVER... The mirror tells no lies

Fakecels = Youngcels, infiltrators, etc..... If you're still in school, you're a fakecel. If you are out of school without 2 years of adulting/work experience, you're a fakecel.

I think the amout of actual truecels on this forum shrinks daily, I keep seeing stuff like this happen all the time, Almost daily, Alot of crazy stuff happens this year, I think like they said the forum was better in 2018.
dude this place may gonna get nuked if the progs go into soy rage if trump wins.

That's probably just some troll looking to mess around with xer

it's know that this forum is full with fakecels

Why the fuck do chads interact with this forum

it's know that this forum is full with fakecels
Incels.is has fallen. Millions must die.

Total fakecel death now!

Why the fuck do chads interact with this forum
Fakecels.is jokes aside, do any of you actually believe an IT user is telling the truth? It’s a slippery reddit jew, of course it’s lying.

sorry that was me. My bad gang

Ohhh mcchad wawa weewa

In all fairness a semi good sign if not some larp or troll (probably is) when Chad is even suffering things will change for the better for
4/10 cels.

probably normie "incel" who is "lonely" and consuders himself as an "incel" who is not from this forum. notice how the conversation has been going on between them. only a normfag can keep thr conversation with a foid going.

It doesn't really matter if ones good looking that all goes out the window if he was abused when he was younger and is forever changed and cannot fit in to society

You will never be incel

Normie= chad in that IT sub reddit

IT once again proving chads.is

Even if it's a user here, that just prove one thing + the average/above average man struggles

i wouldn't believe a word that subreddit says.

99% chance he's really short. If you're short enough, even a Chad face won't save you.

It doesn't really matter if ones good looking that all goes out the window if he was abused when he was younger and is forever changed and cannot fit in to society
100% true. But somehow almost everyone on this forum is too retarded to understand this, and will call you a fakecel no matter what if you're above a 2/10 or taller than 5'8

Body dysmorphic disorder cel.

Lol, it was probably muh boy grotesque @Todd Thundercock :feelskek:

Such a mogger.

Its soyddit, most likely big talltale

She’s larping. Foids love throwing this “but if you tired” narrative. In the same way people who say “incels, self proclaimed unintentionally celibate men”. Classic cringe. Nothing self proclaimed

ok incels don't exist because that one fag sent me his pics the other day