Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you made this YT larp account?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Who made this account?

inb4 "foid worship"

Oh, Jesus Christ not her.

Who is she?

She's been around for the longest time, she had more videos posted but took them down/age restricted them after what happened to Mumkey.

She would’ve never gave ER the time and day before the shooting, she would’ve walked right past him while he sits alone at starbucks sipping a vanilla latte just like every other foid did in isla vista

She's been around for the longest time, she had more videos posted but took them down/age restricted them after what happened to Mumkey.

So it's an actual real foid?

Ironically they make these videos when he's shot up the school and now dead; I can guarantee she never even looked at him whilst he was alive.
She would’ve never gave ER the time and day before the shooting, she would’ve walked right past him while he sits alone at starbucks sipping a vanilla latte just like every other foid did in isla vista

just another attention whore. she can go fuck to hell

It's not Elliot, you mean Smelliet