Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you is this?

I wish that was me can't even hit 20 and my parents are forcing me to get another job ARGH

"...he doesn't have a girlfriend but refuses to try when his dad and I suggest getting a job, making friends through hobby groups, going outside more, dating apps"

Boomers will Boomer. Completely unware of what the dating scene is in the 2020s.

"...he says he's worried he would be stressed at work"

People will go on and on about how having a job is hell, and "I barely sleep", and "I get metaphorically fucked by my manager", and so on.

And then when someone hears that and goes... "Wow, that sucks. Not doing that"

They go "Waaaaaaat! :lasereyes: You can't do that, you have to work!"

Even though we brought you into this world without your consent, and we could TOTALLY help you financially until we are dead. Which should be every parents fucking job.

I wish that was me can't even hit 20 and my parents are forcing me to get another job ARGH
yeah my parents are the same way. I don’t mind working though because i need money for copes anyway

yeah my parents are the same way. I don’t mind working though because i need money for copes anyway
I hate working for a society that has abandoned me and spit on my face but nothing I can do is there?

"...he doesn't have a girlfriend but refuses to try when his dad and I suggest getting a job, making friends through hobby groups, going outside more, dating apps"

Boomers will Boomer. Completely unware of what the dating scene is in the 2020s.

"...he says he's worried he would be stressed at work"

People will go on and on about how having a job is hell, and "I barely sleep", and "I get metaphorically fucked by my manager", and so on.

And then when someone hears that and goes... "Wow, that sucks. Not doing that"

They go "Waaaaaaat! :lasereyes: You can't do that, you have to work!"

Even though we brought you into this world without your consent, and we could TOTALLY help you financially until we are dead. Which should be every parents fucking job.
I don’t think parents have a right to be mad at their children for being unmotivated when they willingly chose to bring them into this world without their consent.

parents really be having unattractive male offspring with autism and loads of other mental problems who have to live in a culture where men are treated like shit, women have insane dating standards, and a failing economy where people have to work multiple jobs just to pay rent and where safety nets are nonexistent and then really act surprised when their kid decides that this shit ain’t worth it and loses hope. Like gee, I really wonder why your son feels that way:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Check his internet history, something tells me you’re going to see a lot of tate and Carlson
100% they've raised a red pilled NEET
Smartest reddit users

They are worried that will make him homeless because that is the most likely outcome of doing something like forced rent.
Because its slim he will start succeeding in life because his parents suddenly make him pay rent, it will just make him even more depressed and then they would have to enforce it and make him homeless.

It's probably just over for him and the parents are too bluepilled to realise.

That's brutal, just tell them you're taking a gap year or two or three before you find a job :feelskek:. That's how I got away with being neet until I was 20.

That's brutal, just tell them you're taking a gap year or two or three before you find a job :feelskek:. That's how I got away with being neet until I was 20.
They aren't letting me they said they will kick me out if I'm not working or doing college so I'll never truly get the NEET life :(

They aren't letting me they said they will kick me out if I'm not working or doing college so I'll never truly get the NEET life :(
:feelsbadman: It's over bro. Do you have to get a full time job or will they let you do part time?

:feelsbadman: It's over bro. Do you have to get a full time job or will they let you do part time?
part time because I'm in college to, I'm doing poorly in college so to make them happy I gave in and will be getting a job again to ARGH

Honestly just tell your parents to go fuck themselves. I’d be pissed as fuck if my parents talked to me like that. They violated your rights by bringing you into this miserable world, they sure as fucking hell don’t get to lecture you on how to be a “proper functioning member of society” when you didn’t even fucking ask to be here in the first place.

If they try to give you a fucking ultimatum like these retarded bitch ass “parents” usually do in these situations, let them know that you’ll accept their ultimatum if they accept your ultimatum of helping you find a girlfriend first. If they are unable to do that, then the deal is off and you don’t have to accept any of their shitty terms for getting a job. At that point, i would just tell your parents to eat a dick. refuse to leave if they try to kick you out. Make them call the police and evict you if they have to. But make sure to make their lives as miserable as humanly possible before you are forcibly removed. Don’t go out without a fight and always remember to keep in touch with your parents from time to time to remind them that they failed you and they are shitty parents who are unfit to raise children and that they should have fucking kept their legs closed but because they couldn’t they made your and their lives miserable.

I don’t think parents have a right to be mad at their children for being unmotivated when they willingly chose to bring them into this world without their consent.

parents really be having unattractive male offspring with autism and loads of other mental problems who have to live in a culture where men are treated like shit, women have insane dating standards, and a failing economy where people have to work multiple jobs just to pay rent and where safety nets are nonexistent and then really act surprised when their kid decides that this shit ain’t worth it and loses hope. Like gee, I really wonder why your son feels that way:feelstastyman:
They are willfully unware of what the world currently is like for men, in a falling economy.

All of this pushing him into having a job and shit, will only lead him to suicide. No joke.
It should be a parents job to emotionally support their son if they do get a job, and if they can't or aren't able to, they support fully as well, emotionally and financially, even if it lasts their whole life.

And if you can't do that, you shouldn't have had a child to begin with.

Aren't adults/elders wise? And responsible? And deserving of automatic respect?
They should act like it, for once.

People would be more motivated to work if the minimum wage was higher. I'm talking about the UK here, I don't know how bad / good it is elsewhere.

Over here, you can't even live an independent, acceptable life earning the "living wage", you are forced to live with your parents or live a frugal life with roommates.

Over for low iqcels.

Trucking driver license is too expensive in Spain. Getting a job in this country is really, really hard unless you are an illegal immigrant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back