Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you is this

This is the most honest take, from someone about to get Blackpilled.

Only your mom will give a shit, if you had a good mother to begin with.

The rest of the world will give you the cold stare, along with the ultimate indifference from nature´s side.

God doesn't make mistakes.

@NoLooksNoLife jfl at this Christ coper

catholics are faggots

My mum claims she cares about my happiness yet the only thing she cares about is that I „get a proper job once.“ she doesn’t care/worry about that I won’t get a girlfriend because it’s obvious she knows it never began. If I do KMS, well I guess then she’d be said. But feel sorry for my suffering now? Not a chance!

God still doesn't exist

Why did you choose Russian ortho over other jurisdictions? Kek
It just happened to be the one that I walked in on which didn’t hesitate to take me in under their wing n shiet, Chico. It immediately had a family and community vibe to me, mang :owo:

It just happened to be the one that I walked in on which didn’t hesitate to take me in under their wing n shiet, Chico. It immediately had a family and community vibe to me, mang :owo:
You’re lucky ngl, hopefully you’ll soon ascend with a pure Russian orthodox virgin, kek

You’re lucky ngl, hopefully you’ll soon ascend with a pure Russian orthodox virgin, kek
The old lady who adopted me, in her own words, has been great in introducing me to ppl there, Chico. Some of them happened to be beautiful chicas n shiet, mang :feelsaww:

The old lady who adopted me, in her own words, has been great in introducing me to ppl there, Chico. Some of them happened to be beautiful chicas n shiet, mang :feelsaww:
Even young Stacys are still going to Orthodox Church nowadays? Kek maybe I should try churchmaxxing soon.

Even young Stacys are still going to Orthodox Church nowadays? Kek maybe I should try churchmaxxing soon.
Theres a lot more than you might think, Chico. In fact, i, myself, was also pleasantly surprised, mang

Then what is my fucking life
If I knew, I'd know everything.

I do know, however, that not knowing what the point is is not the same thing as there not being a point.

Imagine being suicidal and going on some random internet forum to get talked out of it. Geez, guys are so lonely nowadays