Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you is this

:feelskek: The wow music in the background made it for me

Benching two plates for reps -- what a monster :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

I would never show my face in videos in the current year. I never understood why people did anyway.

lmao that is not two plates. Not even close. Those look like 10s or 25s.
It is in a literal sense "two plates". That is the joke I was making. It is a pun on the word "plates". If you're still confused, perhaps you can discuss it with the lady from social services who looks after you.

lmao that is not two plates. Not even close. Those look like 10s or 25s.
He knows, he's just joking.
It is in a literal sense "two plates". That is the joke I was making. It is a pun on the word "plates". If you're still confused, perhaps you can discuss it with the lady from social services who looks after you.
He's diagnosed with autism. :feelsbadman:

Fuck. Its over over when even other incels insult me that hard. No, I do not have a "social service lady that looks after me" but I am still confused.

Autistcel = trucel, non negotiable

the last sentence is based af ngl, also kys 25 bluepilled cucks

Exercise is healthy.
Good for him.

This is what people think incels are like.

It's @LastGerman

not me, i would look like pen there