Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one of you (fakecels) is this female?

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vs-cCwWBY[/video]

"Attention all incels: I am not comparable to your case, you are far worse off, my life is on easy mode compared to yours and I do not mean to tick you off with my complaining but these are just the things that have made me suffer to the extent a female can suffer and I wanted to vent about them"

RE: Which one of you is this female?

Look at all the cucks in the comment section.

RE: Which one of you is this female?

It's over, cucks were dropping PSL ratings and STILL praising her.

she looks like a roastie i know

Solitarian_Walker said:
Look at all the cucks in the comment section.
yeah they probably believe "nawalt". if she was really sorry she'd fuck us. but noooooooooo never.

also op where does she say she's on this website?

how long until she gets an army of orbiters from this video? Targeting incels and mentalcells is a genius move for normie girls.

she's so fucking delusional it's actually somewhat funny

this is like some 6.5 PSL guy making a video about how he's "literally deformed" and "repulsive"

"That is a false assumption, I admit I do have standards but none of them are too far rooted in looks since I know that feel, I don't think I'm unreasonable with this all I want is the following:
-weeb
-best friend type relationship
-virgin (possibly kissless)
-knows me in real life, preferably attends school with me or something for that young love
-acne (not a dealbreaker if he doesn't have it but preference)
-healthy body
-lanklet/slight beer belly
-glasses

I will be fine not having all of those, but I don't think the list is too long. I know I'm not entitled to all of those things on that list, but I know they aren't the most unreasonable demands given the male populace. Also, I feel sorry for all ugly people because I empathize with the whole situation."

jfl at acne being a requirement

Who the fuck is this little girl and why should i care?

>tfw you will never be able to comfort a cute insecure girl like the one in OP.

Feelsbadman, I watched that vid yesterday and I spent most of today think about meeting up and hugging her.

It feels even worse knowing that you'll never even have a chance with an insecure Qt like that.

VST said:
It feels even worse knowing that you'll never even have a chance with an insecure Qt like that.

jfl it's obviously an act, she will be asking for donations soon lmao

VST said:

No, because she represents the very worst of humanity. I've dealt with women like her for years.

Krispinwah said:
jfl it's obviously an act, she will be asking for donations soon lmao
"here's my paypal and patreon tihi" same thing that happened to MRAS

@ATOMIC ACE PUGG you complete and utter CUCK (look at his comment on the video)

you should be temp banned for being such a fucking cuck
other incels should round you up and give you a 5 minute stomp down

EVERYONE DOWNVOTE HER VIDEO

LMAO soon enough she'll be on Twitch and asking for donations on Patreon.

I want to fuck her in the ass without lube

break her jaw plz

SHE WOULD NEVER FUCK AN INCEL

FACT

TheVman said:
yeah they probably believe "nawalt". if she was really sorry she'd fuck us. but noooooooooo never.

also op where does she say she's on this website?

also where does she say she's really sorry?

Spidey said:
in the video. low iq blue pilled shill

TheVman said:
in the video. low iq blue pilled shill

tfw just asked a question and you set off like a firework.

Have a snickers.

>On being ugly

ON BEING UUGGLLLYYYY???????

WHere in the video is there an ugly person??

Spidey said:

When she lets us fuck her

Took all my might to repress my white knight reflex

I'm cucked as shit, kill me

Dekim said:
I want to fuck her in the ass without lube

this, I just want hard fuck her raw. she seems like she'll have a nice whimper lol 

anyways how the fuck is she ugly dumb bitch doesn't know what true ugly is she wold have roped if she lived one of our lives

Fuck this bitch and fuck anyone believing this obvious act she does not think she’s ugly and would never let a sub 8 guy touch her

she isn't close to ugly, just severely low self esteem and seems like a shy personality(no whiteknight)

tbh she's at least admitting male incels will always have a worse life, i will give her that.

TheRealChincel said:
It's over, cucks were dropping PSL ratings and STILL praising her.
Cucks are the biggest ragefuel for me.

refmd said:
she isn't close to ugly, just severely low self esteem and seems like a shy personality(no whiteknight)

tbh she's at least admitting male incels will always have a worse life, i will give her that.

how the fuck could she possibly have low self esteem with all the compliments she’s getting? it’s an ACT

Attention-whoring at its absolute finest.

Guess she couldn't/didn't like leeching off of other communities so she decided to leech off of this one.

What a fucking disgusting whore, you can see it in her eyes she's just doing this for the attention and WKs. This is all a woman has to do. Literally go in-front of the camera, say some bullshit that's already been repeated thousands of times before and BAM, she's already extremely influential and popular within that community (unless it's already riddled with femoids in which case she'll need to REALLY attention-whore).

Learn from their tactics boyos, these vile cunts will do anything for power.

VLÖ said:
Attention-whoring at its absolute finest.

Guess she couldn't/didn't like leeching off of other communities so she decided to leech off of this one.

What a fucking disgusting whore, you can see it in her eyes she's just doing this for the attention and WKs. This is all a woman has to do. Literally go in-front of the camera, say some bullshit that's already been repeated thousands of times before and BAM, she's already extremely influential and popular within that community (unless it's already riddled with femoids in which case she'll need to REALLY attention-whore).

Learn from their tactics boyos, these vile cunts will do anything for power.

well said bro

Krispinwah said:
how the fuck could she possibly have low self esteem with all the compliments she’s getting? it’s an ACT

ah cause she made a video before getting any comments

if she's acting she must be the best actor i've ever seen.

0:46 I think as an """"""O B J E C T I V E""""" three/10 I should have some right [to speak about the issues of male lookism]

1429734455224.jpg

fuck  king HOLYSHIT BOYS

TheVman said:
 if she was really sorry she'd fuck us. but noooooooooo never.

Exactly.
and i cant even watch half of the video. She is beautiful, it hurts too too much

Sub8Hate said:
SHE WOULD NEVER FUCK AN INCEL
FACT
Damn dude, I just wanted to hold her hand :ccccccccc

TheVman said:
EVERYONE DOWNVOTE HER VIDEO
So far the whiteknights are winning 18/9.

Leeching betabucks off incels/r9k/foreveralones, she found a niche. Femoids would really do anything for attention & money.

Hell, I'd fuck her. You can't say you wouldn't fuck her. Maybe that's what I'll do when I find her, I'll go and fuck her. Fuck her right in the pussy!

She is not that bad looking, Idk why that roastie is complaining when she can make up maxx and get dudes

Voicel (if she wasn't a woman ofc)

Sadness said:
Hell, I'd fuck her. You can't say you wouldn't fuck her. Maybe that's what I'll do when I find her, I'll go and fuck her. Fuck her right in the pussy!

CUCKED

Lmao she's already on one thousand views just for regurgitating posts on lookism and being a female. I hate attention whores like this so much.

I bet she's looking at this thread right now with a dumb shit eating grin on her face

I can't take all the fucking faggs with anime avatrs complimenting her fuxking stop

Someone please dox her

flowerful said:
thats my girlfriend
giphy.gif

Krispinwah said:
Lmao she's already on one thousand views just for regurgitating posts on lookism and being a female. I hate attention whores like this so much.

I bet she's looking at this thread right now with a dumb shit eating grin on her face

I can't take all the fucking faggs with anime avatrs complimenting her fuxking stop

Someone please dox her

Still more likes than dislikes. Fuck, we lost.

Oh, this just popped up:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20mW0Z9guFo[/video]

"It was really fun venting and sharing my feelings and getting public responses to it, it made me feel like I was a popular kid at school or something.

But I notice that a lot of you are orbiting, for whatever crazy reason, and I don't want to lead anyone on or have that sort of pressure. It was nice talking to you all and sharing my world views, I wish you all the best and for the love of God, don't offer to give money to females online, it's just gay.

I might be back one day, when I'm more mentally stable and I can make less pity-inducing videos."

Lol@those cucks giving her exactly what she wants.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPEYHcrDcw[/video]

She's just reading our posts now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back